What are you snacking on

just hadda early supper with our son at the Cameno Real,,

chicken, steak, shrimp done Mexican style

with Sopapilla for dessert. :goodvibes

now I'm fix'n to fire up a cuppa coffee.

I'm not a fitness person, but I'm trying to get back into shape. One of the things I just started snacking on is roasted peanuts in the shells. I find it helpful with boredom eating. so if you also want to shape your body,hey,try my taste!:cool1::dance3:

I'm not a fitness person, but I'm trying to get back into shape. One of the things I just started snacking on is roasted peanuts in the shells. I find it helpful with boredom eating. so if you also want to shape your body,hey,try my taste!:cool1::dance3:

Mmmm, you might try the raw peanuts in the shell, yummy.

just finished breakfast.

Eggs, sunnyside up
Home cut home fries w/onions
Wright Bacon

and Moo juice !

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

We are at the Fort and I just LUV their 3 layer Chocolate Cake. Been eatin' it for years. Yes, it has 13,127 calories but, I could care less.

I can not find it. I need help. OOOOOOOPS ! ! ! Allow me a do over.

Can anyone assist me in my search for my favorite YUMMY, at the Fort or anywhere on DIS property.

john

PS: Frank (born2fish)---I am still 7/8s of an inch taller than you.

me,,scrambled with salsa, eggs

the wife,, buttered apple sauce toast

the son,,homemade breakfast burrito

I am snacking on the trout from the FIREHOLE. You were right. Catch & Cook right on the spot.

You asked about temps in Yellowstone. 2 replys from the end of #9 (trip pics) I give a feeble explanation of your question on temps.

john

Off work today, so I home, made soup for the little lady for supper.

Beef broth,
Chicken broth,
Sirloin stew beef,
Carrots,
Potato,
Corn,
Onion'
Green beans,
Cauliflower,
Lima beans,
Zucchini,
Peas,
Celery,
Elbow mac shells

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter