What Are You Up To This Weekend ?

Not a great weekend for me today.....
Today would have been my Dad's 55th birthday-so a little down in the dumps today but will be having a drink later+toasting to him :thumbsup2 .As some of you may know my half-sister passed away Wed night,so i am off to the florist soon to order the flowers+choose what i want.
I have already taken dd7 swimming lessons+been to Asda's.
Sunday--Off to the MIL's as it will be her birthday on Mon,then Roast chicken breast dinner+trimmings when we get home.
I hope everyone has a great weekend whatever you may be doing.x.

:hug: Thinking of you X X

Not much this weekend...just been to visit my neighbour who i also work with who has her foot in a cast, so we've been planning to meet up wen i have mine in one too!! Need to pop out later as want to get some bits and pieces for the week, the off to my nans later for dinner.

Well the weather is grim here today,So nothing planned today we might start clearing out under the stair/shed and retreive the other set of suitcases:cool1:
Tommorow is our "Pre disney party" for us and the kiddies;) they don't know yet:goodvibes so no cooking sunday roast for me.:thumbsup2

Have a lovely weekend whatever your upto.

Today would have been my Dad's 55th birthday-so a little down in the dumps today but will be having a drink later+toasting to him :thumbsup2 .As some of you may know my half-sister passed away Wed night,so i am off to the florist soon to order the flowers+choose what i want.
Sunday--Off to the MIL's as it will be her birthday on Mon,then Roast chicken breast dinner+trimmings when we get home.

Massive :hug: ,Will be thinking of you hun x

I am dividing my time between looking for florida flights and being sick, im sure the baby doesnt like me

I hope today isn't too hard for you Michelle. Try and enjoy your weekend :hug:

Thinking of you Michelle:hug:

Not up to much as the weather isn't great, been shopping this morning & i'm off to the cinema with my friend later.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for everyone who has posted there thoughts+hugs+best wishes my way today after the sad loss of my half-sister.I am so glad i joined the Dis,although you are all in cyber land-you truly are wonderful 'friends' to me :hug: :flower3: .x.

Michelle, I hope it's not been too hard for you today. :hug:

I haven't been up to much really....my BIL came yesterday afternoon to stay with us until tomorrow night....so instead of just cooking and picking up after DH I have had to feed & tidy up after his brother aswell. ;) :lmao:

I have done a little bit of scrapbooking today...I am trying to do a few photo's from each of our holidays from the past 8 years and put them into one album, as there is no way that I will get an album done for each trip! Apart from that I have done loads of washing and a little bit of cleaning.

Tomorrow we are off to the cinema to see Ironman as our plans changed last week and we didn't go. Hope you're all having a good one. :goodvibes

:banana: :banana: Yay !! It's nearly the weekend again:banana: :banana:

Is anyone doing anything nice ?

Hubby and I are off down to Twickenham for the Rugby final - Leicester Tigers v London Wasps, it should be a good game :thumbsup2

Have fun whatever you're doing ::yes::

Hubby and I are off down to Twickenham for the Rugby final - Leicester Tigers v London Wasps, it should be a good game :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Hope the tigers win !

Im not sure what we are up too at the weekend, we might go to the cinema to see Nim's Island tomorrow and then on sunday we are going out for a meal to celebrate my brothers birthday

I've got a shopping day with Callums ex step-mum planned followed by dinner with a friend to meet her new boyfriend :thumbsup2

Celebrating DS's 15th birthday today with a trip to Bluewater :woohoo: where we'll shop, watch the new Indy film in the comfy Gallery seats and have a bite to eat afterwards. :goodvibes

The family's coming round tomorrow for his annual birthday BBQ - fingers crossed the weather doesn't ruin it... ;)

A spur of the moment trip to London tomorrow to watch Bruce Springsteen at The Emirates Stadium.

Kev couldn't resist the lure of seeing him this weekend - even though we have tickets to see him in Cardiff next month.

Can't wait - let's hope it stays dry - we deserve some good weather after last week's GGG

Tammy

Sat-dd7 going swimming,park with both girls,Indian takeaway+film.
Sun-a suprise party for hubby's 30th birthday.I have only 2hrs to decorate the lounge,cook the food+get myself ready,whilst he goes to his mum's with the girls.Keep your fingers crossed for me that i can pull it off.

hope everyone has a great weekend whatever your up to.x.

My graduation ball is on Saturday night but aside from that i'm not sure. Might go and see a late showing of Sex and the city tonight, or maybe on Sunday instead. Whichever night we go, dinner will be at La Tasca :)

My graduation ball is on Saturday night but aside from that i'm not sure. Might go and see a late showing of Sex and the city tonight, or maybe on Sunday instead. Whichever night we go, dinner will be at La Tasca :)

Oh do post piccies of your ball outfit please. Where is it being held?

Tammy

oh i would love to see pics as well !

I saw sex and the city on wednesday night...it was very good :thumbsup2

Ooh yes, please post some piccies from your graduation ball - have a great time

Is SATC any good for someone who has never watched the TV programme ? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter