What are your kids going to be for Halloween this year?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
DD2 wants to be Daniel Tiger.
DD4 is still deciding.

We are in New England, so I always try to encourage they choose something warm!

Last edited:
DS6 is going to be a storm trooper. He saw the costume at Costco today and decided that's what he wants to be. I'm happy because it's easy.

"too old"

Mine is in that stage where he doesn't want to dress up. :( He's outgrown trick-or-treating, but doesn't yet see the appeal of adult costume parties.

DD 9 wants to be a creepy broken doll. DD 16 thought it'd be fun to dress up as one too to go trick or treating with her, but she's going as a creepy broken boy doll.

The only one I know is dd21, her blonde hair hasn't been cut in over a year, it's down to her butt (not an attractive look IMO), but she plans on going as Daenerys Targaryen, and then cut it off. I'm sure her costume will be flaunting her assets

My 3-year-old son wants to be Scooby Doo, and my 6-year-old son wants to be a "scary pumpkinhead."

We live in Southwest Florida and I try to steer them toward "cooler" breathable costumes because it's so darn hot here on Halloween, but to no avail.

My kids range from 12-19. I was hoping they would adults this year and give up the Halloween costumes. It looks like at least three of them are not though. Oh, I hate Halloween!

DS 8 Thinks he wants to be Lightning Mcqueen
DS 6 Wants to be a skeleton
DS 3 Wants to either be Thomas the Train or a vampire
Puppy is not sure. We will go costume shopping soon! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter