What are your plans for this month?

We have a Disney trip this month, my husband's birthday and celebration with friends, my son "graduates" pre-k, it's the last month of school (I'm a teacher), my mom's retirement party... those are the highlights!

Well, 6 Doctors appointments will keep me busy. And of course they are all hanging on me finally getting over Covid. Home tests have been negative, but did a PCR Saturday and came back positive. Did another today, waiting for the results. I just talked to one Doctor's office and they don't seem concerned since they say the protocol is 5 days without symptoms, they don't seem to care about the positive test.

I'll be at the campground until the last week of May. Home for a few weeks after that.

Working my butt off. Just got a huge new six-month contract (I freelance), and I'm hoping to get ahead of the curve so I don't miss spooky season in Sept/Oct. Very excited about this one though, it's potentially a HUGE career boost.

Also plan to renew my passport this month.

Work
Finish School Year (not a teacher, DD is in 6th grade)
Finish DD's track season; this month she is starting archery lessons and guitar lessons - so very much puts mom in Uber driver mode :)
Going to my moms for Mothers Day weekend and doing a 5k while there
Paying off cruise, due May 8 (which is also DH's birthday)
Lots of reading - on a reading kick :)

I’d like to get away for a couple nights next week but I haven’t even made any reservations because as usual it all comes down to whatever everybody else wants or needs first. My husband always tells me that I’m the most important person to him. Well that’s bull…. because he always has to check with umpteen other people first to see if “he’s free”. 🙄

I have two procedures (both on the same day) and one doctor's appt. We are leaving early tom. morning in our RV to go down to south Ga. to hubby's parents house. His dad was rushed to the hospital in Savannah this morning. They are running all sorts of tests. His mom has heart issues and Lupus so she couldn't go to Savannah so we will park in their yard and be there if she needs us. Both hubby and I have some sort of cold/cough thing going on right now so we can't go see his dad and will only go into the house to see her for short times and with masks on. Hubby mostly has cold symptoms, I just have a very rough cough. Hubby will stay as long as he is needed, if it's past Sunday, he will drive me back home (about a 3 1/2 hour drive) so I can go for my procedures and he will drive back down by himself. Other than that, nothing else for May. Just had a 7 day trip to WDW in April.

It looks like I will be having a total knee replacement this month. My PCP is sending over the approval in the morning, and then they'll put me on the schedule. If this doesn't happen, DH and I are supposed to be going to Disney (vacation/R&R, no parks) from the 17th to the 23rd.

DH's Birthday is Thursday, bunco Saturday, DDs college Graduation is the 13th, Indy 500 Memorial Day weekend. And I think our monthly Downtown Artwalk kicks off this month I have a group that I go to that with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter