What are Your Top 3 Disney World RESORT Restaurants?

ShawnDadof8

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
NOT Park restaurants, but resort restaurants. I know most of us have probably googled this question, but I'd like to hear from regular folks who visit Disney World resorts often. We are DVC members and foodies, and we've eaten at many of them, but we would love to hear from you all in case there is someplace great we've missed. Give us a table service list or a quick service list, or mix it up, but list the resort location for each one. Ours table service ones are 1. Topolino's at the Riviera, 2. O'hana at the Polynesian, 3. Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Topolino's (for dinner)
Boma (though we have yet to eat at Jiko - I may change my mind in few weeks :) )
Territory Lounge - I know, I know it's a lounge. But it's one of our favorite spots on property - excellent cocktails, good food (from the Artist Point kitchen) and old school type Disney service.

Trying Narcoosee soon and have high hopes. It might topple one of the above.

1. Topolino's Terrace
2. Steakhouse 71
3. California Grill

^ That I've been to. Have heard wonderful things about Boma, Jiko, Sanaa, Shula's, and Il Mulino.

1. Shula's (had a fabulous meal there last summer; service was outstanding too)
2. Narcoossee's (haven't been in a few years, but the lobster tail I had was cooked to perfection)
3. California Grill (haven't tried the new menu, but I see the pork tenderloin is still there - it's been on the menu since it opened; that's how good that pork tenderloin is)

I've eaten at these that are still operating
  • Whispering Canyon in Wilderness Lodge (they serve breakfast skillets all day so even when we go for lunch, that's what I tend to get)
  • Sebastian's Bistro in Caribbean Beach Resort
  • 'Ohana's in Polynesian Resort (breakfast only)
  • Kona Cafe in Polynesian Resort (lunch only)
  • Cape May in Beach Club (breakfast only)
My top 3 from that list is Sebastian's Bistro (a hidden GEM and reasonably priced), Whispering Canyon, and Cape May.

Kona is on my "never again" list.

Cape May has bumped 'Ohana's for breakfast. Service was faster and food was delicious.

A moment of silence for two of my table service resorts restaurants that are either permanently gone or no longer operating: 1900 Park Fare (breakfast) and The Wave (breakfast and lunch)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter