What are Your Top 3 Disney World RESORT Restaurants?

We've eaten at almost EVERY disney resort ts restaurant (missing 4) and my favorites below are the ones we go back to time and time again.

1) Sanaa at Animal Kingdom (Kidani Village)
it's been my favorite TS since it opened - some of my love may be rooted in nostalgia for dishes that have long since gone extinct (RIP chai cream!) but I still love the food and adore the atmosphere.

2) Flying Fish at Boardwalk
our favorite signature!

3) Beaches & Cream at Beach Club
the entrees are a bit mid, but the ice cream sundaes and specialty shakes are exceptional!

A moment of silence for two of my table service resorts restaurants that are either permanently gone or no longer operating: 1900 Park Fare (breakfast) and The Wave (breakfast and lunch)
I would put Concourse steakhouse on that list.

In the past I would have put CA Grill at the top, but I haven’t been since they changed to a prix fixe menu. I will say Tratorria al Forno for breakfast and Turf Club for dinner.

1. Shula's (had a fabulous meal there last summer; service was outstanding too)

Any dish/drink recommendations? We have this booked for my birthday dinner in May -- so excited for it!

A moment of silence for two of my table service resorts restaurants that are either permanently gone or no longer operating: 1900 Park Fare (breakfast)

1900 Park Fare just announced reopening this morning, I think you need to start playing the lottery!

We haven't eaten at Steakhouse 71, so based on recommendations above, I just made a reservation for our trip at the end of this month. Also looking forward now to trying the Flying Fish. Thanks, Everyone! Keep your suggestions coming!

We haven't eaten at Steakhouse 71, so based on recommendations above, I just made a reservation for our trip at the end of this month. Also looking forward now to trying the Flying Fish. Thanks, Everyone! Keep your suggestions coming!
SH71 wasn't in our top 3, but I'd put it top 10. We've had some very good experiences there both for breakfast and lunch. Hope you like it! We enjoy it much more than the previous Wave.....

If we are specifically talking resort restaurants, these are my picks (I left out DS too because that isn't a resort):

1. Ohana at Poly
2. Boma at AKL
3. Olivia's at OKW (specifically for the Southernmost Chicken)

Honorable Mentions:
Kona Grill (For the macadamia nut pancakes at breakfast. I'm not even huge on pancakes but those set the standard for pancakes for me.)
Steakhouse 71
Topolino's

1. Narcossee
2. GFC- breakfast and lunch are my favorites. Dinner seems ok but no better than other places.
3. Not sure about the third. We have kids so we always enjoy Ohana, Topolino, and boma breakfast.

Surprised Narcoossees isn't at the top of more lists. The food, the ambiance, the location especially if the MK fireworks are going off. The peaceful elegance of the GF. What's not to love...unless you don't like seafood of course!

I agree. Although it’s out family’s favorite and my husband hates seafood. He loves the filet mignon there.

Our list -
Narcooses
Flying Fish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter