What are Your Top 3 Disney World RESORT Restaurants?

Still in pursuit of trying them ALL, but in the meantime:
1. Topolino's - I think the mark of a good meal is remembering what you ate. I've been lucky enough to go a few times and can fondly recall everything I've ordered there.
2. Narcoossee's - Someone else mentioned the lobster tail and I second that. It is delicious!
3. Beaches and Cream - Sometimes you just want tater tots smothered in cheese and some ice cream. Beaches and Cream DELIVERS.

It's nice to see several votes for Citricos. I'm trying that on my next trip and looking forward to it!

NOT Park restaurants, but resort restaurants. I know most of us have probably googled this question, but I'd like to hear from regular folks who visit Disney World resorts often. We are DVC members and foodies, and we've eaten at many of them, but we would love to hear from you all in case there is someplace great we've missed. Give us a table service list or a quick service list, or mix it up, but list the resort location for each one. Ours table service ones are 1. Topolino's at the Riviera, 2. O'hana at the Polynesian, 3. Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
1. Narcoossee's and it's not even close. Best meal of my entire life.
2. Boathouse. Excellent meal, and awesome atmosphere.
3. Sanaa. Can be a good meal or an excellent meal - all really depends on how adventurous you are.

Sadly, I just ate at Flying Fish the other week, and I was really disappointed in our meal. Everything looked beautiful, but sort of lacked flavor.

I wrote this --
Boma
Steakhouse '71
Victoria & Albert's (this one is a major splurge, though!)

A bunch of people have mentioned The Boathouse. I didn't include it because I don't consider anything at Disney Springs "a RESORT restaurant" as listed in the thread title.

But if it counts, it definitely deserves to be on the list, probably bumping Steakhouse '71.

Victoria and Albert's
Takumi Tei
Monsieur Paul & The Boathouse (tied)
ooohhhh. I am waiting to book Takumi Tei and M. Paul when my kids are old enough. Thankfully they're park restaurants and not resort restaurants, so they can go on their own list.

I have to give my "top 3 not including a restaurant called Victoria and Albert's" because V&A is where we've celebrated some milestone birthdays and anniversaries, and it's been phenomenal every time.

RIGHT NOW the top 3 are in this order (it's always this top 3, the order just changes):

1. Flying Fish
2. Topolino's
3. California Grill

Serious contenders to break in to the top 3: Jiko, Citrico's (we think we caught Omicron there but the dinner was delicious)...

Topolino's: some of the servers there have remembered us from past visits. Last time we spoke to one of the managers? THE manager? and he threw a little shade about CA Grill switching to a prix fixe. He wasn't wrong. Something along the lines of "You know the quality will go down with a prix fixe because they don't try hard to make each dish something you choose to order. Here, if something isn't good enough, it will be taken off the menu." We liked CA Grill more when you could pick and choose. My 8 year old calls Topolino's "the one with the fancy bread" [gestures]

It is getting to be that the family wants us to go to Flying Fish, Topolino's, CA Grill and Jiko on every trip. I am really good at making ADRs.

Last edited:

1) Citricos
2) Jiko
3) Toledoes

Still haven't eaten at Topolinos or Cal Grill. S71 was okay, ate at Artist's Point so long ago, it wasn't a character meal option, and only done Ohana for breakfast (STITCH). I did grab a meal at Yachtsman, good but not competitive with the listed three above.

Narcoossees is our next must do, hopefully this fall.

NOT Park restaurants, but resort restaurants. I know most of us have probably googled this question, but I'd like to hear from regular folks who visit Disney World resorts often. We are DVC members and foodies, and we've eaten at many of them, but we would love to hear from you all in case there is someplace great we've missed. Give us a table service list or a quick service list, or mix it up, but list the resort location for each one. Ours table service ones are 1. Topolino's at the Riviera, 2. O'hana at the Polynesian, 3. Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

My favorites are...

Boma's at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Sanaa at Animal Kingdom - Kidani
O'Hana at Polynesian

Steakhouse 71 at the Contemporary is close on their heels however!

1. Jiko - probably the best filet mignon I've ever had, loved the atmosphere.
2. Topolino's - consistently great, has my favorite drink: the Modern Fashioned
3. Toss up between Flying Fish, Citricos, and Narcoosee's. All excellent choices.

Sanaa at AKL (first lunch seating of the day by the windows)
Geyser Point at WL (later dinner before/during Electrical Water Pageant)
Olivia's at OKW (for late brunch then take the boat over to Disney Springs for shopping)

Bonus mentions to:
Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Fort Wilderness (4PM show and make it a "linner")
Capt. Cook's at the Polynesian, but only for getting breakfast and taking out to eat on Trader Sam's Tiki Terrace in the morning!

1. trattoria al forno (Boarldwalk) - for the price thought it was fantastic, ate here multiple times
2. Story Book dining (Wilderness Lodge - This is a splurge - Went for character dinging but was suprised how good the food was
3. Coronado Springs Quick Service - Granted havent been there in ages though

Noticed Ohana mentioned allot - We had breakfast there over the summer, was bad, service and food were bad, characters were great. Maybe it was an off day, but the food wasnt much better then a free continetal breakfast
Im told dinner is good

Limited to three resort restaurants - could easily list more favorites.

1. Topolino's at the Riviera Resort
  • Dinner is delicious, variety of entree options, view is amazing
  • Character Breakfast - entertaining, food options are excellent
  • Enjoy cocktails at the bar or on the outdoor patio - well prepared cocktails, add an appetizer or dessert
2. Toledos in Gran Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
  • Salvador Dali, surrealist, influenced decor is beautiful and interesting
  • Spanish inspired menu with small plates to entrees
  • Expansive wine list
  • Stop at the Dahlia Lounge and the Barcelona Lounge to view the decor and order a cocktail
3. Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Wonderful buffet with a variety of foods to sample - carved meats, soups and stews, vegetables, grains, and an assortment of desserts
  • Opportunity to try new foods and flavor combinations - sample a small amount and go back for seconds of your favorites
  • Great decor and theming
  • Take in the views of the savannah and watch the animals after your dinner

1) Steakhouse 71
2) Kona Cafe
3) Geyser Grill (Wilderness Lodge)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter