What are your top 4 table service restaurants?

The Boathouse=every trip (service issues the last meal, hope a fluke)
Steakhouse 71 dinner
Boma (prefer breakfast vs dinner)
CA Grill (points deducted for pre fixe menu, otherwise would be higher on the food chain ;) )

if I had to pick a venue in each park:

@ AK - Yak & Yeti (only way I get the Mr to visit that park)
@ Ep - Biergarten (for the performers via Candlelight Processional Pkg)
& a select few seasonal food booths, some interesting offerings
@ MK - Steakhouse 71 for lunch
@ MGM - sneak off site to visit Miller’s on Tuesday for prime rib special :)
Character Meal: Garden Grill. Would say 1900 Park Fare but, still smarting at the Tremaine family getting the old heave-ho.:sad2:

Restricting myself to Disney restaurants:
Jiko
Flying Fish
Toledo
Narcoossee

I notice several people mentioning Boma. I thought that was a buffet, not table service.
How are you the only one mentioning Narcoossee's? It is so superior to almost every other restaurant on property when you include not only quality of food, but service, and ambience, and views.

My top 4 must do restaurants every time we head to the World are (in no specific order):

1. Sanaa
2. Liberty Tree Tavern
3. Topolino's Terrace Brakfast
4. Steakhouse 71

EDIT: I LIED!! Remove Topolinos breakfast and add Ohana (any meal)

Last edited:
Top 4 for atmosphere: Be Our Guest, Cinderella's Royal Table, 'Ohana, Sci Fi (honorable mention Space 220)

Top 4 for food: Citricos, Jiko, Toledo, Tiffins (I'd include Victoria and Albert's and Monsieur Paul's but they're kind of like their own category)

MK: Skipper Canteen
Epcot: Spice Road Table (Epcot is actually my least favourite place for table service)
Animal Kingdom: Nomad Lounge
Hollywood Studios: either 50's Prime Time or the Brown Derby Lounge
Resorts: Sanaa

I have to separate them by signature and non-signature

Signature:
1. Narcoossee
2. Flying Fish
3. Yachtsman Steakhouse
4. Tiffins
California Grill has fallen off my list with it's prix fixe menu.

Non-signature:
1. Chefs de France
2. Sanaa
3. Ragland Road
4. Skipper Canteen

I like quiet so we avoid places like BOG ballroom because why spend $$ on food if you can't enjoy it. We don't like being crowded so we avoid Le Cellar. Of course, some places are too quiet. Tiffin's food is fabulous but I feel like I'm in a museum. We do like theming.

MK: Skippers Canteen (except for the $$$$ we'd pick Cinderella's Castle)
HS: SciFi Dinner
Epcot: Rose 'n Crown
AK: Yak 'n Yeti
DS: Morimoto

We don't eat much and DH detests being 'scheduled' so we usually eat at the bar. Now if asked which lounges/bars we hit every trip, I can provide a list. LOL

I just watched a review on Addicted to the mouse and they liked it.
I've seen a few positive reviews, especially for the apps. The general advice is they overcook chicken, but everything else is fine.

TONY’S!!! I know everyone has different tastes but in all honesty - I went to Tony’s 30+ yrs ago and it was so bad, I just can’t seem to convince myself I should try again…
😂 Im the same way about Tony's! Complete PTSD. Just cant get myself to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter