What are your top 4 table service restaurants?

I'm sure everyone has different reasons for their favorites! Ours come from wanting to sit down and have someone bring us food! We love the meal break, some place to sit inside and an adult beverage. This is our go to list, and while I think we should try something different, we don't really want character meals and big family style while in the parks isn't our thing.

MK - The Plaza for lunch, Skippers for dinner. We also like Tony's for dinner if we have a second night at MK
AK - Yak & Yeti, but we did have a great meal at Rainforest Cafe 2 years ago
EP - San Angel Inn
HS - Sci-Fi Dine-In

My Feb 14 - 18 Trip Report: Patience and Ponchos

Thinking about the ones that caused wonderful feelings of enjoyment for the overall experience...

1. Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom
2. Sebastian's at Caribbean Beach Resort
3. Biergarten at EPCOT
4. 'Ohana at The Polynesian Resort and Cape May at The Beach Club are a tie. This is for breakfast only.

How are you the only one mentioning Narcoossee's? It is so superior to almost every other restaurant on property when you include not only quality of food, but service, and ambience, and views.
If talking before they reopened after covid, I’d agree. IMO it’s slipped, they aren’t alone in that.

In that vein, while these sorts of threads are fun; I’d think it’d be helpful if people would indicate when the last time they dined at recommended spots. Unfortunately, so much has changed as to menu items, quality of food and even service.

Missed BeachMouse1's entry. But...using weighted ranked choice voting, here's the tally so far from this thread. 🤤
I’m in line with the top 3 here-Flying Fish, Boathouse, and Boma. I haven’t been to Skippers yet. I would add Citricos as my fourth pick although I’d rank it at the top like Flying Fish for food and service.
I had a couple of my best meals at California Grill-both dinner and Brunch at the top pre covid. I won’t go back to its current pre fixe state though-with allergies and intolerances there are just not enough options that interest me on the menu.

Missed BeachMouse1's entry. But...using weighted ranked choice voting, here's the tally so far from this thread. 🤤
That’s great. Too bad a poll can’t be made with that many options (and more)

Also glad that most of the places I went to are on the list.

If talking before they reopened after covid, I’d agree. IMO it’s slipped, they aren’t alone in that.

In that vein, while these sorts of threads are fun; I’d think it’d be helpful if people would indicate when the last time they dined at recommended spots. Unfortunately, so much has changed as to menu items, quality of food and even service.
Ate there last year and year before! Before and after the reno! You feel it's slipped a little since the reopening? I always get the same thing...the scallops...and it felt the same experience. Honestly I feel the service and the drinks and the food and the ambience are always at a high level but if you had a bad recent experience I can see how it messed that up. Did you try the new dishes? Maybe they aren't as good as their old menu items?

Favorite TS Restaurants:

Boathouse
Boma
Flying Fish
Citricos

Bonus... These are our favorite places to eat when we just want to sit in the lounge/bar:

Dahlia Lounge
Territory Lounge
California Grill
Steakhouse 71
Nomad Lounge

These are our musts:

MK - no current favorite; used to do Be Our Guests but haven't tired it since went to Prix Fixe
Epcot - Biergarten, Rose & Crown, Le Cellier
AK - Tiffin (if can get a ressie)
HS - The Hollywood Brown Derby (for lunch)
Non-park - Raglan Road, Boma, Raglan Road

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter