What building at Poly should I request?

Beantown Minnie

Earning My Ears
Going to the Polynesian for the first time in December. (Have done several other resorts but not the poly- Excited) Standard room with a 5yo and 7 yo. Any thoughts on what building to request? Something closer to the transportation center or main building or splint the difference? Help please :)

We really liked our stay in Fiji (beachside) last December. Our standard room ended up being a view of part of the lagoon and the GF. Also we asked for 3rd floor. It was close the Main bldg. but would be a walk to TTC but I think only the Villas are now close to it.

We really liked our stay in Fiji (beachside) last December. Our standard room ended up being a view of part of the lagoon and the GF. Also we asked for 3rd floor. It was close the Main bldg. but would be a walk to TTC but I think only the Villas are now close to it.

Have you checked Tikiman's site? He has average walking time from each longhouse.

Fiji is our favorite. It's not near the TTC, but it's a couple minutes from the GCH and the lava pool. :)

I liked Tahiti. It's not water or pool view, but it was very quiet and peaceful.

Never heard any outside noise or hallway noise at all.

Not a bad walk to the TTC and monorail.

Loved it!

We like Fiji a lot! Rarotonga would sort of split the difference between monorail and TTC. If you decide to request Rarotonga, request monorail side as the other side faces construction right now. Rarotonga is about the closest you'll get to TTC in a standard right now as the closer longhouses were converted to DVC

Rarotonga would sort of split the difference between monorail and TTC. If you decide to request Rarotonga, request monorail side as the other side faces construction right now. Rarotonga is about the closest you'll get to TTC in a standard right now as the closer longhouses were converted to DVC
This is exactly where we stayed last month and LOVED the location. Got first floor. I would not hesitate to return there

I booked the Poly online a few weeks ago. How do you request a specific building? Is it too late to do so now that I already have a reservation?

I booked the Poly online a few weeks ago. How do you request a specific building? Is it too late to do so now that I already have a reservation?
You don't need to make a request when you book. If you do the online check in (60 days prior to your visit) you can make a request for a building. Unfortunately, it is just a request but I figure it is better to state your preference then let them decide for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter