What can I do special for my fiancee that's not super expensive?

Silhouettes! Then get them every few years, like on special anniversaries or as you expand your family.

Congratulations!!! What does she like? I would say something to keep that she can look back at in 20 years or more and remember the trip. Maybe something from the Art of Disney store or similar to the things they carry there- I think they still have the store in EPCOT but it moved to a different location- there is one at Disney Springs too. Arribas Brothers has some good keepsakes too. I have a really little etched Mickey paperweight from my first WDW trip with DH- our Honeymoon-- takes me right back to that trip. I also have a little Swarovski Cruella limited edition crystal paperweight that was bought on Ebay in the last few years-- I fell in love with it on our Honeymoon, but at that time it was too expensive (we got the MUCH cheaper little Mickey one at some point on that trip instead). When I look at the Cruella one, even though I got it YEARS later, I still go right back to DH and I standing in the Arribas brothers store in Germany in EPCOT looking at it and him telling me to go ahead and buy it although I didn't. There is also a Jack Skellington figurine in our house that I liked on one trip a few years ago and didn't buy and my husband snuck back to the store and bought it and shipped it home and gave it to me for Christmas. Those are 3 things that I look at and immediately get happy trip feelings and a flood of trip memories. My DD has a little Olszewski gallery of light box from the Art of Disney store that she loves. I would say just something special that you can sit somewhere in your home as a reminder of the trip.

You mentioned Memory Maker--- they usually have some nice frames at WDW. You could buy a frame and then print a photo there and give her the framed photo of the two of you-- or even just print a memory maker photo when you get home for the frame.

You could get her a necklace or watch (if she wears watches)-- they have some pretty ones for around $100-- but I tend to get most sentimental about the couple of special things that sit on a shelf that I see every day.

There are so many different things. I would just keep an eye out for something she likes- or something with her favorite character, etc. I would just make it something that lasts- doesn't have to be overly expensive-- could be a mug, or Christmas ornament (for your first Christmas as a married couple), or measuring cups or spoons. Not something that will wear out or she will get tired of like a shirt, dress, purse etc.... unless of course she falls in love with one of those!
We're getting married in early Nov, going to WDW in late Sep. What are some "romantic moments/memories" or souvenirs that I can provide? (We already have ADRs at Sanaa, Topolino's, etc. which are memorable in and of themselves).

By "not super expensive" I mean less than $100-150 per "thing". We can't do any tours b/c our schedule is too jammed on our park days. I suppose Memory Maker photos, but to me they're not as tangible.

Also, I'm not limited to park ideas. We're def going to Disney Springs on one or two days, but I'm also open to fun romantic things in Orlando.

So overall I'm looking for either something(s) to buy that she can keep, or a memorable event/experience.

Thanks!
I agree with what someone else said about art of Disney. If you are both into art or similar. We were wdcc collectors since we got got together over 22 years ago. Along with original art. So we have alot of pieces that have meaning of time stamps in our lives together. Thst might be something you guys can start. After our engagement I bought my wife a proof of a wilardson “ohhhh no”. Then after we got married I tracked down the second piece he did as a wedding gift and then on our first year anniversary I really really tracked down the third of his first 3 pieces which actually came from his collection. That was pretty awesome. I always tried to make sure there was something special behind what we bought when it came to art. But that’s just us.

I second the floral gift. My husband surprised me with one ten years ago-it was waiting for us in the hotel room after we returned from a long day in the parks. It was a basket with flowers, my favorite WDW snacks, and a Minnie Mouse mug. I still have the mug and every time I see it I fondly remember that trip and the thoughtful surprise.

Not sure if still for sale…glass slipper engraved. Maybe a glass red rose.

what is her favorite princess?

fireworks cruise…hard to book and more expensive…but very lovely.

cinderella’s castle meal? Let the waiter and staff know you are celebrating your engagement and upcoming nuptials..in the past they have done some truly special things, but it is not guaranteed...

we were there for our honeymoon and got free champagne glasses..but that was 18 years ago so YMMV. We ever asked for anything, just told them we were on our honeymoon. I hesitate to put this out there cause it was soooo long ago and this is new park leadership and a post covid world…I love them. Maybe they are for sale…?

if Victoria and Alberts is open..that is a wonderful experience but will blow the budget.

congrats!

Join the “Ear for each other“ group on Facebook! It’s full of furloughed Disney cast members who provide extra pixie dust (Such as sweets, chartuerie boards, in room dinners) right to your room, and for pretty adorable prices!

I know you mentioned that Memory Maker isn't really tangible but what about a Capture Your Magic photo session? You still get the pics through Memory Maker, but you get a personalized session just for you too.

We're getting married in early Nov, going to WDW in late Sep. What are some "romantic moments/memories" or souvenirs that I can provide? (We already have ADRs at Sanaa, Topolino's, etc. which are memorable in and of themselves).

By "not super expensive" I mean less than $100-150 per "thing". We can't do any tours b/c our schedule is too jammed on our park days. I suppose Memory Maker photos, but to me they're not as tangible.

Also, I'm not limited to park ideas. We're def going to Disney Springs on one or two days, but I'm also open to fun romantic things in Orlando.

So overall I'm looking for either something(s) to buy that she can keep, or a memorable event/experience.

Thanks!

Use Orlando's Magical Dining Month - and go to Deep Blu...(I mean, you can go elsewhere, too, but you asked for romance:)...https://2486634c787a971a3554-d983ce57e4c84901daded0f67d5a004f.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/deep-blu/media/deep-blu-magical-dining-menu-2021-6128f02318826.pdf

Other options to make your money and romance go farther - https://visitorlando.widen.net/s/kpltc5n6nm/gcm-2021-cvb9461-magical-dining-checklist (If you're doing Disney Springs, Jaleo might be worth the look!)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter