What character do you look like?

WDWprincessloyola

Mouseketeer
So my friends and I have this thing when we are bored, to figure out what sort of Disney character we look like. It is kinda interesting because I have had so many people tell me that I look like Alice in Wonderland. I had one sweet woman come up to me in The Disney Store and asked if I was hired because I looked like Cinderella. So who do you think you look like?

I had a friend down on the CP who looked identical to Milo from Atlantis... however when he went to audtions they passed him over cause he looked to much like him it was kinda sad

Sleeping Beauty. My senior year of high school, there was a huge Halloween party, and my friends and I went as Disney princesses, and Sleeping Beauty was given to me. I was the only one who didn't have to wear a wig. :)

Either Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) or Tink. Those are the only ones I could pass for since I can't wear wigs because my hair's to thick. Plus those are my two facorite characters and my dad calls me Sleeping Beauty. :angel:

haha, I look most like Princess Kida from Atlantis, minus the white straight hair. we have the same skin tone :p

I would look like Snow White if I didn't highlight my hair, and if it wasn't so long. I am really pale, and have green eyes and really red lips, which I dislike.

Because I dye my hair, more like Belle.

ive been told i look like either Belle or princess jasmine
untitled15jf.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter