What did the WDIG tell CNN?

IliketheTitanic

One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.
Does anyone have a thought to what the WDIG told CNN when they were going to do a story on VMK's closing? I doubt it would have been over a lawsuit, if they are bold enough to run a story on Tigger looking like he hit a kid in the park, why not VMK?

Does anyone have a thought to what the WDIG told CNN when they were going to do a story on VMK's closing? I doubt it would have been over a lawsuit, if they are bold enough to run a story on Tigger looking like he hit a kid in the park, why not VMK?

Again i'm confused lol. I'm helpless in the morning.

Again i'm confused lol. I'm helpless in the morning.

Remember when CNN was going to ask the WDIG to comment and then after the guy who requested the story called back and CNN said that they weren't going to do the story and they started to turn away everyone that request the story about VMK closing, I was wondering what the WDIG could have said to CNN.

Remember when CNN was going to ask the WDIG to comment and then after the guy who requested the story called back and CNN said that they weren't going to do the story and they started to turn away everyone that request the story about VMK closing, I was wondering what the WDIG could have said to CNN.

Ok it clicked. So what your implying is that WDIG could have turned away the stories because they were re-thinking vmk's future?

The problem mic was, its heresay. Most likely CNN wasnt following up at all in the first place.

Ok it clicked. So what your implying is that WDIG could have turned away the stories because they were re-thinking vmk's future?
I'm not implying anything, I'm just curious to know what everyones thoughts were, and maybe some explainations because I really cant think of any.
The problem mic was, its heresay. Most likely CNN wasnt following up at all in the first place.
Aengus, if the news will run a story about a chicken in a parking lot (yes they actually did this) I would think they could run a story on VMK. But I guess CNN thinks a chicken in a parking lot is more important then half a million players getting shut out of a Disney game. Doesn't add up imo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter