What did you seriously hate as a child?

I hated going out on the family boat. I always felt like I was going to fly out of the back of it when going through the channel that connects the intracoastal waterway to the ocean. Now I have good sea legs because of it 😊

:crowded: All the drop-in guests that were constantly in our home, often staying overnight and displacing me from my bed. :( I'm ashamed of those feelings now...I was such a brat. My parents were extremely generous and hospitable. It was a wonderful quality for them to model and I do my best now to honor them by being mindfully similar, whenever I can.
I did resent being displaced from my bed once when we had overnight company. It was the last night in my home, as the next day was my wedding day. I had to sleep on the kitchen floor😠

Liver and Beans..still can't tolerate liver, and I will only eat a spoonful of baked beans every now and then.

I did resent being displaced from my bed once when we had overnight company. It was the last night in my home, as the next day was my wedding day. I had to sleep on the kitchen floor😠
Ha! Memories! I spent the night before my wedding on an excruciating camp cot. Can't blame my parents though; it was in my own new home and I'd personally invited all the people that displaced me. Someone else ended up sleeping in DH's and my new bed before we did. :goodvibes

I grew up on an awesome street. Lots of kids, very friendly neighbors who cared for each other. On days that we were playing outside, which was usually all the time and all day, I did not like coming into the house when called for dinner. I wanted to be with my friends, we were always having fun and I didn't want it to stop, not even for dinner.

After school specials. They were simply horror stories for children. I am scarred for life.

going to visit my paternal grandparents. They were like orcs...miserable people who preferred to live in the dark.

Chinese Food - it wasn't until many years later that I learned it was only because my family always got it from like the worst Chinese place in town! I always thought it was all like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter