What did you wear to work today?

Funball

DIS Veteran
:tigger:

Today I wore, a banded top –short sleeve, and with a black tank under it. and baby poop brown slacks, and my peep toe black satin with the bow in front 5’1/2 inch heeled shoes from bakers!

:fish:

Orange travel knit skirt and sleeveless top covered by a blazer with a brown orange a green pinstripe (more subtle than it sounds) and black Privo flats.

Interesting. What are black privo flattts? Oh I guess I could just google them.

I get my shoes at bakers. They have website if anyone is interested. Bakers dot com

ur a chef???

*sih* i wish i was that good of a cook!!

i gotta lotta stellar recipes mike if you want to try them at home!

Interesting. What are black privo flattts? Oh I guess I could just google them.

I get my shoes at bakers. They have website if anyone is interested. Bakers dot com

Privos are a new "younger" line from Clarks. They are very light weight and all have a nodule footbed that massages to cut down on foot fatigue.

To work I only wear Clarks, Privos, Danskos, or in the winter with slacks, Birkenstock clogs.

actually pastry chef

mmmmmmmmmmmm I see who skiingfast and funball can hit up for a wedding cake...LOL That's super cool Mikey!!!! :)

To work? Red shirt and khakis :rotfl:

hmmmm I sense Target?? lol

For me nothing....LOL I don't work anymore, but today I wore the same thing I would have worn if I was still working.....jeans and a tank top. :)

well today becuase it was end of the month for us to close "the books" we get to dress down an so i wore blue jeans, my vans, a yellow t-shirt and sweatshirt

Today is long jeans(haven't got them hemmed yet), Blue flowy top thingy and wedge sandals. And I am bored as hell and just want to get to DL already!:headache:

LOL I wore that for 6 years. :)

Today I'm in jeans and a black tee....Open House at the school tonight, I wanted to wear a nicer dress. LOL

mmmmmm see it sounds like you need to go to the sara school of fashion...:lmao: just kidding.. you dress fine!

Today is long jeans(haven't got them hemmed yet), Blue flowy top thingy and wedge sandals. And I am bored as hell and just want to get to DL already!:headache:

wait?!!!?? YOUR going to disneyland......?

and with out me??????? the nerve of you!!! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

I said "wear a nicer dress" LOL What I meant was dress a little nicer. LOL I'm so tired this week.....LOL

Do I sense a Kim/Sara meet soon? :)

A brown Company D polo shirt I bought at the NFFC last year!

If I don't have SOMETHING disney on everyday people comment....

LOL I wore that for 6 years. :)

Today I'm in jeans and a black tee....Open House at the school tonight, I wanted to wear a nicer dress. LOL

Funny! September marks the sixth year for me :eek:

Guess what I wore to work today?

Red & khaki!!! :rotfl:

started off in shorts and a polo, then corporate decided to show up so now im in a crappy back up suit:scared1:

today i am wearing my peach v-cut shirt with a tank top under it, my light grey dress pants and my heeled shoes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter