What do I do now that my trip is over??

disneyfreak75

Mouseketeer
I am so sad that my DL trip is over and done with. Everytime I see a Disney commercial I have to sing and dance. I want to go back again...wahhh.

:confused3

LOL I have to agree, you definately start planning the next one. A week after I got back in early oct of this year, I was online looking for travel deals back to the land. I couldnt help myself, and now its only 24 weeks away.

You could decorate your whole house Disney style then you would never get homsick. :rotfl2: why do the people who love Disney have an asession with it, I am right in that catagory myself. I wonder why, it is costly and over as fast as it get here but I think that for me I like the planning just as much if not more. :santa:

Yep, keeping coming here and start planning your next trip.

Last year we booked our Oct trip in April. I had months to plan. Plus, I thought about it for a couple months, waiting for specials, airfare, etc. So, I had months to work on that trip. When we got back, I started planning a trip for the following May. Then added an extra trip in March. So, for well over a year I was planning trips. It was theraputic. Now, I have nothing. I know we'll go next year, but no set days. Its driving me crazy and my family knows it!

hlbtimes2 said:
It was theraputic.

I couldnt agree with you more, there is something about planning your trip that gives you that little kick in the morning. Having something to look forward to really gets you motivated and keeps you happy knowing theres a light at the end of the tunnel.

I agree - plan plan plan - I am just waiting for our 2007 school calendar so I know when fall break is - and I know this time we are staying at the DLH!!

ITA ::yes:: Planning a future trip helps a lot. Also reading other peoples trip reports also lets you live vicariously through their trip.

Well we bought annual passes this past June and that right there makes it all worth it cuz it gives us an excuse to go several times in a year.

We used to go once MAYBE twice in a year if we were lucky and we don't live THAT far away.

But this past summer we knew we were coming back in November and at the time I knew I wanted to go in Summer of 07 so I figured that was enough to warrant buying the pass for a year.

Well we did go in June and we just got back from a November trip and we are going for a day next month and 4 days in February. I am no longer going in June but rather for a 4 dayer in October and then again for a weekend in December for CP.

So I am going to get plenty of use out of it and as soon as I get home from one trip I start thinking about the next one.

At this point I have trips planned through the end of 07 and then we have our BIG trip to DW planned for Nov 08 so LOTS to look forward to!

I agree. When you get an annual passport it makes us go that much more. No problem there. Plus, when we start to plan other vaca.s we think we should go to DL instead because we already have our passes. I think I may be sick. :rotfl:

TravelingJen24 said:
I agree. When you get an annual passport it makes us go that much more. No problem there. Plus, when we start to plan other vaca.s we think we should go to DL instead because we already have our passes. I think I may be sick. :rotfl:

Boy I know what you mean. I have already decided that come hell or high water I WILL go to DL or DW or both at least once a year from now on. I just love it so much and I get MAJOR withdrawals if I don't go.

I can't even believe I went for 2 or 3 years at a time before I had kids.

I guess back then though I was more worried about guys and going partying with my friends LOL.

We like going even without the kids although it is certainly fun with them.

Like you I am always planning my trips AROUND my disney trips. I tell you it is tough to think of a year possibly NOT going to DL. At this point I cancelled my plans for 08 since we are going to DW cuz I know how much we need to save to go but the thought of going all of 08 with no trip to DL and plus my last trip to DL in 07 is in Dec so by the time we go to DW in Nov of 08 it will have been almost a year since we had gone. ACK!

I am sure we will find a way though. I will always make time and since I have the pass, well that is simple! :)

I know what you mean, it's been since July since we were there, and we won't be going back until next October! I started planning for it right when we got home! LOL

Now I'm trying to focus on a nice Christmas at home. Of course that includes my Toon Town Christmas houses under my tree, and many other Disney decorations! :)

Download some of the great music that is on mystic_path's links. Load it in your iPod, burn CDs, play it on iTunes while you read the DISboards. It helps keep the magic alive! :goodvibes pixiedust: :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter