what do u prefer-onsite or offsite hotels?

eileds said:
There is only NBC that advertises in the brochures that it caters for up to 6, at considerable expense! All the other hotels say they cater for families of 4, there is no mention of interconnecting rooms.

There are definitely connecting rooms at Sequoia Lodge, Newport Bay and Hotel New York - so they are probably available at the other onsite hotels too.

Thanks for that - I would love to try Hotel New York & Sequoia Lodge. I have to persuade DH to go again, when I do I will try this option. :cool1:

eileds said:
Thanks for that - I would love to try Hotel New York & Sequoia Lodge. I have to persuade DH to go again, when I do I will try this option. :cool1:

I can confirm the previous post. There wre definitely connecting rooms at the seqouia and at the Santa Fe - on both my trips there were doors through to the room next door. Locked obviously but definitely connecting.

I've only been on two occasions and stayed on site both times. I decided that although off site was cheaper it was preferable to a trek everytime to the parks. Besides, if you are going to immerse yourself in pixie dust you might as well go whole hog - snout, trotters and curly tail. :sunny:

We've been lucky enough to stay at NPB, HNY, SL, Hol Inn & Explorers. In October to save money we're staying at Bussy St George & at Xmas I think I've pursiuaded DH to stay at Disneyland! However as a general rule of thumb I love Explorers & Hol Inn. I think they're in lovely condition. We had 7 staying in cabin room at Explorers (oficially 6 but we had 2 small children in a double bed with me!) & it cost about £70 per night for B & B in August

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter