What do you bring in to the parks each day and how do you carry it?

I like to go as light as possible. Since I stay on site, I figure I can just go back to the room if I need to change clothes or anything. On days when I know I'll be going back to the room in the afternoon, I have a little pouch with a string to wear around my neck. It's just big enough to hold passes, room key card, a little money & fastpasses. When I know I'll be gone all day or want to bring the camera, I'll wear a fanny pack to hold the camera, moleskin, brush, etc.

I hate packing lots of stuff to the parks.

I went from Fanny Pack, to Pockets!;) I now have a Digital camera, so that goes on my belt loop, and I carry a Cell phone/wallet case. Very small and convievent.;)

Me-Fannie Pack

Elph Camera
FRS Radio
Cell phone (these three items are all very small)
Small Travel Wallet
Small Pic or Comb
Lip Stuff
Bandaids
Nail File

Stroller-Backpack (small)
Anti Bac stuff
Travel size Wipes
Misty Mate or Fan
Sunscreen
Autograph books, Passport, Pins ect.
Pen Flashlight

I carry my money, tickets and pins to trade in my fanny pack. In my backpack I carry a few drinks, ponchos, camera, film and aspirin. I bring a few snacks but it seems each time I go I bring less and less into the parks. Also found out last trip that you can ask for a cup of ice.

For us the rule is - you bring it, you carry it. Therefore, all 3 DD's have their own fanny pack to carry their snacks, disposable cameras, lip balm & sunglasses. They also have water bottle holders.

I carry a small "pouch purse" that can hold camera, money & credit cards, all tickets, gum, mints, sunscreen stick, lip balm & sunglasses.

We don't take a backpack because no one wants to be responsible for it. If someone brings in a sweatshirt or jacket they are responsible for carrying it - we tie it around our waists.

We find the lighter we travel the happier we all are. :p

Chi-Mom, you had me laughing. My DH also refuses to wear a fanny pack. So I carry one as light as possible and if anyone needs something I don't have, I tell them they can always wear a fanny pack. That stops 'em fast!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter