What do you do the night before you leave?

The day/night before a trip, I play the "this time tomorrow" game with myself while I finish up at work and then packing at home. "This time tomorrow I'll be checking into the hotel." "This time tomorrow I will be shopping on Main Street with my daughter looking for new mouse ears." "This time tomorrow I will be eating fried chicken dinner at Plaza Inn and I won't have to do the dishes afterward!"

We do a favorite Disney movie marathon, take out & snacks. Each family member gets to pick a movie and we just relax

The day/night before a trip, I play the "this time tomorrow" game with myself while I finish up at work and then packing at home. "This time tomorrow I'll be checking into the hotel." "This time tomorrow I will be shopping on Main Street with my daughter looking for new mouse ears." "This time tomorrow I will be eating fried chicken dinner at Plaza Inn and I won't have to do the dishes afterward!"
love it! Can't wait to do this one!

I'm leaving in just about 24 hours. And right now I'm up (too late) packing. I always seem to end up here. But that's okay, I'm too excited to sleep!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter