What do you keep on top of the fridge/freezer?

A couple boxes of the long foil and largest size Ziploc/slider bags - they won’t fit in the drawer I keep those smaller type items in.

Cabinets... with holiday stuff for entertaining. You know Halloween Candy bowl, Thanksgiving turkey platters, Christmas platters, serving bowls, and on and on it goes!!!

My kitchen fridge is built in so nothing on top. Laundry room fridge has 4 gallon water bottles. I think a case of 16 ounce water bottles and a container of batteries

Me too!!!! Dust!!!! I can't see I'm too short and I never dust it so I can't imagine how thick it is! lol

Nothing. That kind of clutter drives me crazy. Our current fridge is recessed back underneath upper cabinets so it's not even an issue.

A sealed, empty Diet Coke can. It came sealed with nothing in it and my ex thought it was cool enough to keep. I can't see much up there, so it's just hanging around with some other miscellaneous stuff.

our microwave. ( we are all tall with limited counter space.) On top of the micro wave is a metal basket with bags of chips. also, next tp microwave in a canister of dog treats.

My son put his microwave on top of his fridge when he moved into his own apartment.

Chips and a old crock of other snack items. Everything I should be staying out of. LOL :)

empty egg cartons. They go back to my friends who have hens and get exchanged for full ones.

The cabinets come over a portion of the fridge. I keep a large round charcuterie board on top of fridge because it won't fit in any cupboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter