What do you pack for April ?

tink15823

DIS Veteran
What would you pack for a trip in April ? We will be flying so I can leave our heavy coats in the car if we will not need them . We will be there April 11th-20th . We are from North Western Pa. So its time to pack up shorts here for the year and I thought I might be able to be ahead if I pack them with dryer sheets. Then in April I would just need to pull them out and freshen them . We have only gone in September and December. .

I usually go in mid March but did have one April trip. It will be short & tee shirt weather. I have a very light weight rain jacket that I'll take to the park if rain is in the forecast. I also have a light weight sweatshirt because I tend to get chilly in restaurants or in the evenings

I've been twice in April both between those dates.
It's shorts and t-shirt weather.
Average high is 82.
I'm in WNY so close to you so you know that 82 is usual summer temps (ya know like what we are having right now lol).

In April the most cool-weather attire you would need is MAYBE a light jacket in the evening or if it rains and you tend to get chilled. Even in July I packed ultra thin shell jackets for us in case of rain and my kids pulled theirs out every time we had a sit-down meal.

Thank you everyone that makes my life a little bit easier. As I pull all the fall cloths out I will just pack the summer stuff with a spread sheet .

I usually pack a bit of everything. Shorts, tees, jeans, sweatshirts, etc. Early mornings and later evenings can be cool so a jacket comes in handy. Days are warm and late spring-like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter