What do you silently judge people for?

...I'd never personally get one, and I don't mind that other people do... but there are just sooooo many that could have benefitted from some pre-tattoo consultation. ...
Hi, wilbret. Well, as for tattoos, now it's what ppl do ...

People who throw cigarette butts out of their car windows. You enjoy it enough to suck that stuff into your lungs, keep your trash with you in the car.

A Disney thing I judge people for--parents who let their kids tear up the landscaping. Was at the Crystal Palace once waiting outside for a table. There was a kid who kept throwing his ball into the bushes and then climbing in to get it. Time after time after time. Also at the Poly kids ripping out the greenery with their hands and tossing it up into the air. Grrrr.

This time of year.....

How idiotic people drive in the snow, and I’m not talking about new drivers/teenagers. I’m talking about people old enough to know better with how to drive in the snow/sleet/ice and etc.
My judgement is not silent on this phenomenon. I live in western PA and I am shocked at how the majority of people are shocked that it snows here. I can tell you that since at least since 1972 it has snowed every winter in western Pennsylvania and it should not be a surprise to anyone. Every day it snows the comments on the local paper's book of faces page just blows my mind. If it isn't unicorns and rainbows out there, they lose it. Many I recognize and I know that they too have experienced the same snow every year in this area since at least 1972 that I have experienced. Sometimes I wonder if I wasn't teleported down south where the shock would be expected.

Reactions: slo
My judgement is not silent on this phenomenon. I live in western PA and I am shocked at how the majority of people are shocked that it snows here. I can tell you that since at least since 1972 it has snowed every winter in western Pennsylvania and it should not be a surprise to anyone.
Erie: "lake effect" snow...

The guy at the gym whose boxers hang out below his shorts. Please stop. I don't want to loo at your underwear

Erie: "lake effect" snow...
I was too far south I believe for it to be "lake effect" snow being about halfway between Pittsburgh and Erie. On the commute to work though, there was often a distinct line running through the yards/fields and across the road where you could have no snow and drive straight into 8 inches of snow. It was very weird. At home, I didn't bother with doing anything with snow if it wasn't at least 6 inches. Back in the town I grew up in now, these people are freaking out over and inch or 2 that I don't know how they survived the 70's and 80's when it was common to see 8-12 inch snowstorms all winter.

I was too far south I believe for it to be "lake effect" snow being about halfway between Pittsburgh and Erie. On the commute to work though, there was often a distinct line running through the yards/fields and across the road where you could have no snow and drive straight into 8 inches of snow. It was very weird. At home, I didn't bother with doing anything with snow if it wasn't at least 6 inches. Back in the town I grew up in now, these people are freaking out over and inch or 2 that I don't know how they survived the 70's and 80's when it was common to see 8-12 inch snowstorms all winter.
I'm guessing that in midwinter Fallingwater - not too far from Pittburgh - can instead become Fallingice or Frozenice...

I sometimes drink energy drinks. I never thought I was showing off.

I do wonder about people who wear slippers out and about. They are so flimsy!

I try really hard not to judge people but...... I can't believe there are people that still smoke and it drives me crazy when people won't wear masks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter