What do YOU think is the best cabin loop??

Bunchkin

DIS Veteran
We'll be staying in a cabin for the first time this coming Christmas.
And I know a lot of people have preferrences as to which loop is the best.
Some like to be close to the bus stop and others do not because of the late night noise. And then there is location based on food, laundry, etc.

So what do you think is the best loop and why??

Help me plan!!:) :)

We were in the 2500 loop this past Christmas. The loop is very convenient. It is near the bus stop, but not so close that noise is a problem. The loop is also right next to the pool and the laundry room. We have requested 2500 again for our June trip.

With the cabins it really doesn't matter as much as with the camping loops. If you have any in your party who are not up to a medium walk from the bus stop, I'd ask to be at the front of the loop. If you have teens and tweens that you'd send to the pool alone, I'd ask to be closer to that. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it. (I believe there is short-term parking at the laundry by the pool, too)

hi - We have stayed in the cabins twice. One time we were in the 2500 loop and the other time in the 2300 loop. Both loops were convenient to bus stops. The 2500 loop is more convenient to the pool and laundry room. Those loops have the smallest number of cabins per loop, thus there is a shorter distance from the farthest cabin to the main road.

We were a little concerned about the bus traffic at night, so we requested a cabin "not near the main road" on either loop 2500 or 2300. We were given the 2nd cabin in on the outside of the 2300 loop. With the windows closed, we didn't hear much noise at night.

There is a small, paved area on the left as you pull into the 2500 loop that can fit probably 2 cars. It is right across from the entrance to the nlaundry room. We did use it once on a rainy day to get to/from the laundry.

- peter

2500 or 2600 are closest to the small pool.

We prefer 2500 because "our housekeeper", Isabelle works in that loop. We became friends with her on one of our trips because she was so great. We still keep in contact.

We also like to stay at the end or beginning of a loop so it's not such a far walk to the pool or bus stop, but any cabin is great. :)

We stayed in the 2100 loop and liked it. It's one of the smaller loops; it was about a 30-second walk to a comfort station to do laundry and it's also near a bus stop.
bunny.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter