• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you think of my Fantasy Cruise plans?

dolly25

Mouseketeer
We are cruising Feb. 21, 2015 on the Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean.
We are a family of 6 adults, parents and 2 married children...waiting for some grandkids.
Sat.. Happy Limo Suburban to port.
We are planning to visit San Juan on our own. The kids want to go horseback riding in the rain forest.
St. Thomas we are all planning to go zip lining.
Remy on Wed. night...after our day in San Juan. We requested the AERAERA rotation. This would be the second night in Enchanted Garden and the Prince and Princess Dinner
Palo brunch on Thurs. We want to wait to see if we get tired of the breakfast offerings..so later in the cruise vs. the first 2 sea days.
We can book these excursions and reservations this Sun.!!!
We are now under 100 days.
Thanks for any input or suggestions.:

Appears you did great research. :thumbsup2

Plans looks good to me, if good to you.

Which zip in St. Thomas?

TIA

I'm booked on the same cruise. Your plan looks great. We are 2 adults traveling w/o our children. We are planning on Remy for brunch and dinner and Palo for both as well. So looking forward to booking reservations and excursions late Saturday night. See you onboard.

Sounds great! We are taking the same cruise in June. I am curious of what you think about your zip line experience. I think my kids would like to do that.

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter