What do you think of this idea?

kc10family

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of making princess dresses for my two DD’s for our next trip this fall. Well after reading and seeing all the cool things you all do I was thinking of buying and or making a plain dress and then putting a bunch of iron-ons on it. It would be like a collage on a dress. Does that sound stupid? Or maybe putting all the pictures on the bottom of the skirt and one on the shirt. Then I was thinking of doing it to shorts as well. Your opinion would be?

I like the edging idea...espescially the shorts(mind if I do that too?) . I have a feeling if you tried to collage the iron on's they might melt together or some other not so pretty looking thing. That's my .02 cents worth.

Interesting idea. I agree with babytrees about the designs melting together though. Plus, it might be too busy for your eye and would look muddled. Putting designs on the bottom of the dresses sounds good though. Maybe putting a princess or character on each of the dresses pleats? Cool idea! Good luck with it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter