What does everyone want for Christmas?

I want a small electric blanket I can use at my desk this winter since I’m working from home.

I have a larger one for bed. We turn it on a bit before going to bed, and it so dang LOVELY to crawl into warm sheets.

I normally don't want anything for Christmas, but this year I'd really like a whole-house water softener, as well as new barstools for our bar (the one ones are fake leather and they're flaking SO badly) and a new dining room table. DH and I will probably get one of those as our gift to each other. :)

I agree about wanting COVID gone and peace in this country. Actually my DH and I are an interfaith couple so we celebrate Chanukah and Christmas. We don’t have kids. The 2 of us and my DM scheduled a trip to Universal and Disney next Thanksgiving hope we can go. I already bought the Chanukah gifts and they are things for the trip in case we still need or that they could use once given such as a few Disney masks, a Universal mask, and a Universal shirt from Etsy. I also bought a gift card for Universal and a gift card for Disney and the COVID Claw. My DM needed new sleeves for her credit cards so I found a metal RFID one that can hold about 7-8 from Amazon. They had all sorts of cool designs.

Probably new running shoes, as far as material things go. For the immaterial, I want some enriching, non-specific, meaningful moments to remember the season by, and to close out the year with.

I'm not going to ask for world peace, because Peace Sells, But Who's Buying?? *insert Megadeth track here*
:rockband:
Megadeth-Peace-Sells...-But-Whos-Buying-Animated-Album-Cover-GIF.gif

I can't think of anything tangible. I think "Riverdale Clue" is about the only material thing on my list. I got my trip to Utah this year, so nothing else I can think of.

I always have such a hard time thinking of what to tell people what I want.

I kinda want a pressure cooker/air fryer combo but the thing is hubby got me a pressure cooker year before last and I haven't even used it yet. I'm kinda scared of it. :confused3:laughing: I'm going to ask if he would mind if I gave it to my parents and he could get me the combo. I think I would use the air fryer more than the pressure cooker so maybe I'll just ask for the air fryer.

We have had peace treaties for years and do not exchange gifts. We do exchange what ever we can fit into our Christmas Stockings but that generally is filled with fruit and candy and one < $50 item.

If we are going for true wishes:
https://www.samsung.com/us/televisi...900-qled-smart-8k-uhd-tv-2019-qn98q900rbfxza/
We currently have a projector setup with a 95 inch screen. I have been wanting to replace it with a similar sized TV. This one is reduced by $50,000. That is like free money, right?
OMG....please don't let me husband know about this. :sad2::laughing:

We just got an 86" in June and he's already looking for what's next. 🤦‍♀️:laughing:

Computer upgrades (again) for my desktop.

New computer chair

New vacuum. Mine has a broken hose that's duct-taped together. It works great, but it is top heavy, and heavy in general.

Keyboard (musical)

A housekeeper, just to come in and dust, do the windows and baseboards, etc.

Dinner at a real restaurant. I miss dining out. And vacations.

ETA: Oh, I forgot!
Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 xl pro air fry oven.

Ninja coffee bar

Ninja Foodi 2 basket air fryer

Ninja Foodi 8qt 11-in-1 pressure cooker/air fryer

Last edited:
One All Clad copper core skillet for cooking certain foods.

I'm not sure if you are aware but Home and Cook is having their All-Clad Factory seconds sale and you can get an extra 15% off with ACVIP15 code.
I have purchased several pieces from their sales and my items are in brand new condition. I grabbed an all in one pan this time. It is replacing something else I had on my Christmas list this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter