What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? With other great tips for your sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
akasleepingbeauty said:
Andy -

Mind if I ask where you found the main picture in that last sign you posted? I love it and would love to add it to my clipart folder.

Thanks!

Actually, that is a photo of a lithograph that I have hanging on my living room wall. I took a picture of it with my digital camera and added it to the door sign.

I feel like I'm being talked about! :rotfl:

Andy and Jenny made those wonderful works of art for us!!! Aren't they absolutely fabulous!!! They "spoiled" us. :Pinkbounc

It's nice to have friends in higher places (or smarter with computers)!!

Thanks again guys!!
Nancy & Chuck :wave2:

Thanks for the info Andy - sorry I can't use it but I appreciate your response just the same. I'll have to keep looking around and see if I happen across a site with one similar.

cntkg1 ~ Looks familiar. ;)

54d13bfc.jpg

Momeska said:
Andy...LOVE your pirate pirate: sign...you're very creative!

Actually, I liked it also. The red bandana is from the bandana they gave us in the dining room on Pirates Night.

That's an idea, Andy, I'll take a pic of one of the two I have and add to one of the magnets I am making.

I got the package of sheets today from the company that Andy sent us a site from. 100 of them. I'll go crazy making more. Whew !!!!!!

I was looking at all the clip art sites today and now there re so many choices to pick from.

Thanks for the idea.

Actually, I scanned the red bandana into my computer, just took a photo of the litho. I just ordered 50 more magnetic sheets myself on Sunday. :earseek:

Again, I say - y'all are creating a monster---- at the rate im going now-- I'll have enough sign ideas for a whole ship--- not just one door for a 4 night cruise---- (at least I'm just designing and not actually printing so far-- btw honeymoon cruise slated for Spring '07) :banana:

I just went to BIG Lots and bought a Disney iron on t-shirt package that came with Disney's Print Studio Deluxe. Has anyone used this program for signs?

Zandy595 said:
I just went to BIG Lots and bought a Disney iron on t-shirt package that came with Disney's Print Studio Deluxe. Has anyone used this program for signs?

Wow, was it a good deal? Maybe I will go there at lunch and see if we have that. :earsgirl:

ImMarcik said:
Wow, was it a good deal? Maybe I will go there at lunch and see if we have that. :earsgirl:
I didn't even tell you the best part. It was only $3.99

Guys I am going to have to start trying to make a sign now. I know until I try I will not have a clue on what to do. I have been collecting clipart (most ahve come from you guys). How do I being once I have an idea of what I want to do. I have the background but how do I add anythign to it?

Verandahman I think you should do this for a living. Have you ever thought about it? As a side job?

Jsme said:
Guys I am going to have to start trying to make a sign now. I know until I try I will not have a clue on what to do. I have been collecting clipart (most ahve come from you guys). How do I being once I have an idea of what I want to do. I have the background but how do I add anythign to it?

Verandahman I think you should do this for a living. Have you ever thought about it? As a side job?
Do you have a printshop program?

You know I haven't a clue what I do and don't have. I take it I need this to tranfer my wallpaper background over? LOL I am so computer dumb. And to think I work on computer everyday doing the school year.

This is just a hobby for me. Once I retire in 4 years and 11 months (not that I'm counting down the days until 6-1-2010 :rotfl2: ), I'll have more time to devote to my hobby!!! :banana:

Wow, Great signs everyone :flower:

Krdisneybound: Where did you get your pirate photo, and captain hook, peter and tink??? I have been searching and can't find anything for a "Pirate door sign" Huge fans of Pirates of carribean this would work well. Can you send if you have on file???

Thanks for your help,
Thanks everyone for your great ideas.

Now I have to go home and find out what kind of printshop software I have on my computer :rotfl:

kim

Zandy595 said:

Oh, I can already hear roar of engines getting ready to go to Big Lots! I hope they have a large supply of the, Disney iron on t-shirt package that comes with the Disney's Print Studio Deluxe. On your mark, get set, GO DISers! Go! :teleport: :moped::banana: :moped: :banana:

kcatoir said:
Wow, Great signs everyone :flower:
Krdisneybound: Where did you get your pirate photo, and captain hook, peter and tink??? I have been searching and can't find anything for a "Pirate door sign" Huge fans of Pirates of carribean this would work well. Can you send if you have on file???
kim

Kim, sending you a PM

My Dsis works at Big Lots down near Atlantic City, I wonder if they have the Disney iron-on t-shirt package? I'll have to give her a call later.

I bought a Disney Print Studio package from Big Lots a couple of weeks ago and got the one that was "A Bug's Life". While cute, I am not the biggest fan of a Bug's Life. Are there others versions of Print Studio? :confused3 I would like one with the basic characters like Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald. Or maybe one with the princesses for my niece! Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter