What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? With other great tips for your sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from our cruise 10/11-10/18. Never made it to St. Thomas because of Omar. We got rerouted to Nassau. We still enjoyed. I forgot to take pictures of my door everyday. I had so many magnets, I changed them out to make sure I used them. Thank you to all the DISigners who helped me with all my magnets. Here are a couple of shots. Sorry if you can't see them well. I was in a hurry and never did close ups.

Looks great. :)

Love the door decorations :goodvibes I really like the Mickey ears with the cruise logo. How did you make those?

It's actually a design from another Diser. Here's the image if you want it.
mickeyheadears3.jpg

Does anyone have a blank of the cruise schedule so that I can modify for our upcoming cruise?

that is neat. How do you make it larger & add the lines. Please

Reneritch - could you please make me one as shown in post 3615.

Please change it to say:

Having a WONDERful Christmas on our 1st Disney Cruise
December 6-10, 2009
Paula and Jerry

Thanks so much!

Hi all, looking for minnie mouse cheerleader. Tried to do a search on this thread and it wouldn't let me?? anyway, would love to have the graphic with my name.."Cheeringmom" on it. Can someone help? I only have MS Works on my computer-it died two weeks ago, and I won't have any type of good software before we leave on our first cruise in three weeks. and if she could be wearing orange and blue-is there any other color?? hehe-that would be awesome.Thanks!!

Hi all, looking for minnie mouse cheerleader. Tried to do a search on this thread and it wouldn't let me?? anyway, would love to have the graphic with my name.."Cheeringmom" on it. Can someone help? I only have MS Works on my computer-it died two weeks ago, and I won't have any type of good software before we leave on our first cruise in three weeks. and if she could be wearing orange and blue-is there any other color?? hehe-that would be awesome.Thanks!!

I can't help you with the cheerleader, but I did use this sign for my door when we sailed 10/11. Maybe you can use it as an extra one as well. My DH and I graduated from UF. Énjoy your cruise. This last one was #8 for me.
FootballFLODIAGATORS2.jpg

Veronica does have a cheerleader minnie design in her photobucket acct. Maybe you can request something from her.
http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Designs/Mickey Heads/?start=all
Here's the link to her thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1858558&page=125

I can't help you with the cheerleader, but I did use this sign for my door when we sailed 10/11. Maybe you can use it as an extra one as well. My DH and I graduated from UF. Énjoy your cruise. This last one was #8 for me.
FootballFLODIAGATORS2.jpg

Veronica does have a cheerleader minnie design in her photobucket acct. Maybe you can request something from her.
http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Designs/Mickey Heads/?start=all
Here's the link to her thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1858558&page=125
OMG noooo way!! I love it!!!! My door will be all Gator-pretty much!! Thank you so much Fivepin!! This is number one for us!!

Maybe someone else can change the colors of Minnie's clothes. I can't do it with the program I have.

clipminniecheer.gif

Minnie-Mouse-Cheerleader-Coloring.jpg

Reneritch - could you please make me one as shown in post 3615.

Please change it to say:

Having a WONDERful Christmas on our 1st Disney Cruise
December 6-10, 2009
Paula and Jerry

Thanks so much!

Also here is one that I am still working on. I sorta like the second one better. Let me know if I need to change anything.

WonderfulPaula.jpg

WonderfulPaula2.jpg

There's some Minnie cheearleading art work at this site:

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/rumblytumbly_bucket/Blanks/

Thank you so much. She has some great stuff

Maybe someone else can change the colors of Minnie's clothes. I can't do it with the program I have.

clipminniecheer.gif

Minnie-Mouse-Cheerleader-Coloring.jpg
Thanks Zandy! I can even print it out for my daughter to color. She is having a ball making signs for the door. We are doing some of our signs "scrapbook" style. Thanks for posting

How about this? I can change anything, if you wish.

Minnie-Mouse-Cheerleader-Coloring1.jpg
PERFECT! Thank you! Now we will have two minnies on our door! Love the colors!! I think I may even send this to my daughter for her room at UF!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE'S HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter