What floors at the Swan Have been Redone

I'd like to know too. We are arriving Dec. 30th and would like to ask for one. My guess?? though based on some past post would be the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors, but again this is only a guess. If anyone is going soon it would be great if you could let us know.

I indicated on my reservation for March 2003 for the 3rd floor at the Swan - is the whole floor done?

Hi...

We're at the Swan now and have learned that floors three, four, five, six and seven are complete. The remaining floors will follow after the first of the year, as they are really moving along. You'll love them. We're in a jr. suite on the fourth floor and it is real nice, complete with the heavenly bed! Hope that helps.

Jodi1980,

I don't know about there being rooms on the 1st floor of the Swan; my recollection is that that floor is taken up with the lobby, gift shop, restaurants and lounges. I do know for sure that the 2nd floor is full of rooms, as we stayed in a 2nd floor room in 12/01.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter