Yes!

Spicy chicken waffle with arugula at Sleepy Hollow
Beaver tails at Canada
Figaro fries
Grown up grilled cheese at Captain Cook's
The original berry cobbler at Artist Point
The filet with mac n cheese at JIKO
The salmon meal at Tusker House when it was a QS restaurant

Main Street bakery French Toast loaf and the cinnamon rolls. I found a recipe on allears for the French loaf but it's not as good as the one from the bakery.

Cappuccino Cupcake at Pizza Planet... it was scrumptious and we mourn its loss :sad1:.

Also agree with those who said Peco's Bill old menu....

I remember back when Pocahontas came out they used to have Mickey ice cream bars (vanilla, covered in chocolate like the standard ones) but it had caramel in it too. I don't know what made it "Pocahontas" exactly besides the wrapper but they were soooooo good!

I'd also like to add that I really miss the coconut crusted chicken from Kona Cafe. Don't eat there anymore since they removed it. This chicken was probably my most favorite dinner at Disney.

I really loved the potatoes at 'Ohana. In more recent news, I really miss the grilled cheese from Taste Track.

There was also some kind of ice cream. Banana-cherry-something else. I don't remember the last time I had it. I don't even remember if it was at WDW. I feel like it was at Disneyland. In any event, it's gone. :(

The grilled cheese sandwiches at Taste Track. Had them the last time we were there. Now they're gone. :(

Jalapeno cheese pretzel! Why oh why is it only available at Typhoon Lagoon now? We have a bonus water park add-on for our tickets in September and that just may be the deciding factor between TL and BB ::yes::

Main Street Bakery Cinnamon Buns

YES! They say they're the same, but they're not the same. They seem...drier and less fresh. Also MSB had a really good chocolate cake and chocolate muffins that were delish. We used to get like 4-5 cinnamon buns and I got a cake and a few muffins. Yum!

Main Street Bakery Cinnamon rolls & Mickey Head Jalapeno Pretzels. Used to always get one of those pretzels in AK

The cheese danish at Fountain View Bakery in Epcot (now, sigh.... a StarBucks). The cream cheese was tucked into the flaky pastry and sprinkled with powdered sugar. They were not too sweet and always delectable. I would buy a dozen or more on my last day to take home (or whatever was left when I got there, lol!)

The Orange Slush at Sunshine Tree Terrace. Was so happy when it returned to menu ... totally took me back to all the childhood visits. But then gone again.

Figaro fries from Pinocchio's in MK. I hear you can get something similar at Plaza Restaurant. Might try them this summer.
That amazing Hot Italian Sandwich from Pizzafari. I don't even normally like deli meat sandwiches, but this one was delicious!

I was told Pop no longer has the Mickey Waffle ice cream sundaes. I haven't been back there since but that's going to be a bummer on our next trip if it's true.

I forgot all about the Beaver tails, but I loved those as well and would be thrilled to have one again.

Not exactly gone and more for my kids, but their first trip 4 years ago they were able to eat fries because a number of QS locations had allergy friendly fries made with fresh potatoes. Since then they switched to all frozen bag mixes with coatings that they are allergic to so no more french fries for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter