What Happens if I Get a Code?

lynn71092

DIS Veteran
What happens if I book my room now for September and a code comes out in August? Will I be able to change the rate I have or do I have to cancel my reservation and make another one? I want to book my room right now just so I don't do it later and they say they're filled up since I want to stay at Pop and was told they're always the ones to fill up first. Also, if the room is all paid for and a code comes out do they just refund the difference or would I just get a credit on my credit card? :wave:

I have always just called and had the code applied to my current reservation. Act fast once codes come out, there are a limited # of rooms they will book at that code. I don't usually pay ahead of time, so I can't answer that part of your question.

what ever you want - depends upon when your arrival date is - if soon - they will just leave it and you can spend it on WDW when you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter