What has happen to Reddy's Ramblings website

I have made a total of one svg file using Inkscape. So obviously I'm an expert ;)

Inkscape is a free program and not too hard to learn. There are lots of how to websites for Inkscape that are great. I would guess the more you do it the better you get. What I did was find a coloring page of what I wanted and basically trace it in Inkscape. I'd recommend learning it if you have a bit of time.

hi
I have made several svg files but I was over 20+ but I was wondering if anyone would like to share with me on a personal use only

Hi Everyone,

I too was following Reddys disney blog as my daughter travelled from Australia to Florida to work for Disneyworld for six months.

Our family then vacationed in the US for nearly 7 weeks including visiting the parks in both Florida and California and I was hoping upon return I could get some great svgs to do both mine and my daughters scrapbooks of our time in Disney. Unfortunately I didnt get to save any of her SVG's as I had no idea what I would be needing until I returned.

I do not own a Cricut so I am unable to use any of their folders. I own a KNK and use MTC to do my cutting.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone would be willing to share any SVG's that they already have. Unfortunately I would be unable to share as I do not have any.

Hopefully there are some caring Americans out there to help a fellow scrapbooker from Downunder.

Cheers
Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter