• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What if I don't have PS

Dchef

Mouseketeer
Okay I am a week out from leaving for WDW now :Pinkbounc and still haven't a clue what to do about eating, PS and such. I have all the major seating taken care of ie; first night, Cindy's, Chef Mickeys--Done! But the rest of the time I am a bit afraid because I don't know where we will be. Should I have planned each day and half day as to where we will be? It just seems too "planned out" to me. Will I have to wait a really long time to be seated? Really, this sounds silly but I have no clue wear I even want to go on the first full day--In truth, Is it true that with the plus pass (pre-Jan) I can really just leave where ever I am and go to dinner in another park?

Clueless in Colorado

Hi, Dchef. For the past 2 years, we have arrived at WDW in Feb. without any PS at all. Each day, we'd figure out where we wanted to eat the following day. Then we'd go to the front desk (stayed at BCV) and they made our PS for us. We had no problems getting the PS we were asking for on short notice. We did not try just walking up to a table service place without any PS at all, because we didn't want to risk a long wait. But making those PS just one day ahead of time let us just plan as we went along. We loved that flexibility. You could also call WDW-DINE on a cell phone while you're at the parks or elsewhere, and try to get a PS on the same day. Since you're not going at a super busy time, I really think you'll be fine.

When we go at busier times (Christmas, Easter, etc.), we make our PS well in advance of arriving. And places like Cindy's need a PS anytime of the year, but you're all set with that.

Am I understanding right that you have park hopper plus tickets? If they are park hoppers, then yes, you most certainly can come and go in and out of more than one park in the same day, while still using up only one day of your ticket. Was that what you were asking? I love that hopper feature! :flower:

Have a wonderful trip! :wave:

You can also call disney dining from your room phone.

We have never had a problem changing our PS or making new ones, except at Christmas. We've never been there on Spring break. You have the castle covered, and thats the really hard one. I think you'll be fine.

At this time of year, I don't think you'll have long waits, especially if you can be flexible with the times you eat and where you dine. If you have your heart set on eating at a certain restaurant, definitely call from your room as soon as you know when you want to dine there to see if you can get a PS. Other than that, relax and enjoy your trip! :D

You can call WDW-DINE for free from the pay phones in the parks. I agree with the others - just make your ps once you decide where and when you want to eat. Just be prepared to be a little flexible particularly at dinnertime.

When we were there the week before Christmas I had only made on PS before we arrived. Each day we would decide which park we were heading to and then stop at Guest Relations on our way out of the hotel to make a PS. We had no problems. Just be a little flexible with the times and you'll be fine.

And yes, with a park hopper you can play in one park all day and then head to another for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter