What if kingdom hearts was in disney world?

*Disneykid*

Earning My Ears
This post is for people who like kingdom hearts and disney world

and everyone who is willing too post a response too this post

and for people who dont know kingdom hearts just tell me on this post and ill be glad to help you understand kingdom hearts I would just like ppl to respond if they like this idea and ppl who think its plain weird just let me know your houghts on this idea

because ive heard rumors that sora (the main character of kingdom hearts)
was at disney world at epcot and they had too take him away because no one knew who he was and tht is why im sending this post is so ppl will get too know and ask for kingdom hearts at the parks thnks and also send pics if you want of your collection of kingdom hearts and disney stuff or where in disney world you know of kingdom hearts.:hippie:

Haven't heard about him being at Epcot, but he was at a Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party one year along with Donald & Goofy in their KH gear.

I heard they'd never be in Disney because technically, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ansem, and Organization XIII are owned by Square Enix. Personally, I think this is crap because they had a hand in their creation, and half of Hollywood Studios is based off of movies they don't own. Rrgh.

rlly i was at the party last year but didnt see them maybe it was the year before :-)
thnks for replying though i post a picture of kingdom hearts for everyone too see .

yeah i know rigt i say tht they just agree to an idea and just go with tht i think just because is too much money but i think it would make more then it would cost thnks for replying :-)

i havent seen him as a chacater at disney so i dont know what he looks in real life but they could at least sell more stuff well thts wht i think though but im glad you replied and hope too talk too you again cause i like disneyworld too. :-)

and i wasnt meaning with the mask but with actuall faces like the other human characters but its all in opinion.

I think that it would be really cool to see Sora as a face character in the parks. Just something themed off of KH would be awesome!

i would love to have the kingdom hearts caracters in Disney. Especially disneyland (mostly cause i go thr like everyday lol) :goodvibes that would be awesome :thumbsup2

i have all the games except birth by sleep and coded but i totally agree about there being a kingdom hearts in disney theme parks i hear u see more of kh at tokyo disney but yeah i thought if i could get eough ppl asking for kingdom hearts at disneyworld tht they would bring more back to parks like no mask sora and organization 13 but thnks for replying just too let you know its also known in canada too i got so many kids ino from around the country :-) n i think it would be just as popular as star wars weekends

It's not that they're owned by Square, Disney owns them probably more than Square does, it's just that Disney probably doesn't know how crowds will react to Kingdom Hearts characters. Personally, I'd like them in a cool attraction. Maybe in MGM about the production of a video game or a video game montage ride, like, "The Great Video Game Ride". Or maybe some Kingdom Hearts themed attraction or ride at Disney World. Or no Kingdom Hearts at all. Just sell games and figures in the stores there. Maybe foam keyblades for the kiddies.

I think that it's amazing that Kingdom Hearts is working so well as it is right now, if it got pushed any further than just video games an a manga it would go down the toilet way too fast. Maybe Disney actually has some tact and are waiting for Tetsuya Nomura to take his sweet time and make Kingdom Hearts 3 before they decide to milk the crap out of it and ultimately destroy the franchise. It's still just as much Disney's property even though they've given Square full creative license.

Haven't heard about him being at Epcot, but he was at a Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party one year along with Donald & Goofy in their KH gear.

I was gonna say, "No way! How awesome would THAT be?" And then I saw...

No, it was back when Kingdom Hearts first came out on Playstation 2. 2003 or 2004? Whatever, around that time. I don't think i'd want him back as a character. He was extremely creepy...

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee201/Tedster50/sora2.jpg

:scared1: I think I'm scarred now. He looks like a Small World Doll (which I love, btw) mixed with Chuckie. :eek:

Totally. I would kill to meet Organization XIII <3

I dunno, I'd love to meet Sora and Riku. I might start punching Xemnas, and Axel would get a hug. Riku's hot, so he'd get a hug, too. :p

Well I don't know about WDW, but I was recently at TDL and they have this in Downtown Disney right outside the park:

CIMG1800.jpg

I think it's just there as a promotion for the upcoming game though. Kingdom Hearts music was playing in the plaza and the Disney Store had a small KH section.

yeah i totally agree with you at least to have some kingdom haerts there just so ppl could get used to it and to understand it i would like to have keyblades there too cause tht would be awsome and maybe some tshirts but thnks for replying n hope to talk back to you soon its always good to get others opions :-)

tht is awsome i wish i could go there n see it for myself but its so far away n thnks for uploading tht pic i really appreate it n did they have kingdom hearts store there too or was it just music n staues n also did they have cosplys cause tht would be cool i always wanted to wear a roxas coslpy just because he is my fav n heartless sora lol dnt know why but i think its awsome hope to tlk to you soon n you can send more if you want too n also how many times have you been there cause i would really like to know :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter