What if kingdom hearts was in disney world?

I know this is an old post, but my son would LOVE if they had anything KH related in the parks. He's such a huge fan has played all the games and even went to NY Comic Con dressed as Sora! One year he was Halloweentown Sora and this year he was AntiSora.

I'm reviving this thread, because DH loves Kingdom Hearts. Has anyone seen anything Kingdom Hearts-related in the parks recently?

When my family and I went to Disneyland in California two years ago, I found a Mickey Mouse Trading Pin. It was a Kingdom Hearts version were Mickey was dressed in a black robe with his hands in the pockets. Similar to the one in the game, but the cashier I bought it from thought it to be a Mickey from Star Wars. It was nice to find this item since Kingdom Hearts merchandise in any Disney park is so rare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter