• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What if my person count changes...

IwannaseeMickey

DIS Veteran
My SIL and family are supposedly coming w/ us for a halloween week trip...what if I make our ADR's and then they cancel. Can we just show up w/ our four and tell them the other 4 aren't coming? Will we still get a table? I'm thinking the alternative is to have to rebook them all, and it will be at a late date and we'll not get what we want.

You'll be fine. Think about how many people have part of their party get sick and have to stay in their rooms. It happens all the time. When you show up just say, "Four members of our party are unable to make it tonight."

We've had a couple experiences where we "lost" some members of the party for a meal because of illness, weariness, or in one case having to work (Ouch!) It has never been an issue for us.

If you know a day or more ahead and it's more than a person or two, you might want to call and change your ADR. When reducing, it usually doesn't change your time. But ask first! It might help somebody else can get a table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter