What I'm Focussed On - Scavenger Hunt 2015

Fair -- The York Fair is the oldest fair in the country having begun in 1765l

29ux1cm.jpg

Wow @tazdev3225!! Did you wait all season before posting?

What a great collection. Are you happy with your pictures?

Congrats on your baby grandson.
And I'm so envious! WDW AND Valley Forge? Amazing! Thanks for sharing your trips with us.

Wow @tazdev3225!! Did you wait all season before posting?

What a great collection. Are you happy with your pictures?

Congrats on your baby grandson.
And I'm so envious! WDW AND Valley Forge? Amazing! Thanks for sharing your trips with us.

I think I did forget to post all year. :rotfl2:I was too busy taking pictures.

I am happy with some and not as happy with others. But I think as a photographer there are always pictures that will make me strive to be better.

Thank you that was my 8th grandchild and they are absolutely my favorite subject.

Don't be too envious. WDW I can understand, I always want to go back when I leave. I live out 30 minutes from Valley Forge and this gave me a push to go back and explore. I was happy to share and glad you enjoyed them. Your pictures are amazing and make me want to go to Australia one day.

Last edited:
A couple of happy snappy's from the camera phone....

Emergency**

Clown* at one of those Penny Arcades*

Disney* Live Entertainment* - from the Lion King stage production in Melbourne

Pet in Clothing - Hugo is in a harness

A couple of weeks ago, a storm rolled right past Melbourne. As soon as I heard it go off, I was out there with tripod and camera.

Naturally, I stayed under the shelter of my front porch. Hence, there is no compositional aspect to these shots! Still......Lightning**

Camera was set to ISO 100, f/5.6, 15 secs. I ended up with over 100 pictures (97% of them I've trashed) and about 4 that were decent enough to share.

A couple of weeks ago, a storm rolled right past Melbourne. As soon as I heard it go off, I was out there with tripod and camera.

Naturally, I stayed under the shelter of my front porch. Hence, there is no compositional aspect to these shots! Still......Lightning**

Camera was set to ISO 100, f/5.6, 15 secs. I ended up with over 100 pictures (97% of them I've trashed) and about 4 that were decent enough to share.

These are great. Lightning is one of those hit and miss shots for me. I once took bracket shots during a storm. Count to 10 and fire away. I did it for about 5 minutes. I think I had over 500 pictures and 3 had shots of lightning. I was ecstatic. I have considered one of those lightning attachments but that would take the fun out of it.

Your pictures are amazing and make me want to go to Australia one day.

Thank you, @tazdev3225 . :blush:

I think we've been pretty lucky with this year's hunt. Everyone has posted really amazing pictures! And I want to thank everyone for playing!

If you ever make it out to Australia, look me up. I'm always happy to do a DisMeet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter