What is Club Buzz?

xoxosmom

Earning My Ears
Is this a show or a restraunt? Is this a sitdown type of restraunt? Do I need to make Priority seating for this? I am sooo confused.

DS loves Woody and Buzz. And I would liek to do something special for him also, since his sister is getting to see the Princesses at Ariel's.

Thanks.

Club Buzz is a walk up service restuarant, with outdoor seating. There is a stage area that sometimes has bands playing, typically in the evening. Through out the day Buzz is near the stage dancing and posing for pictures. You do not need PS to eat there. And you dont need to eat there to see Buzz.

It's just a plain old counter service restaurant to get burgers, sandwiches, salads,...etc.

It has a covered outdoor area to sit. There is an underground stage and a dance floor area where a couple castmembers play music and the kids can dance. Every once in awhile a character or 2 will come out to dance with the kids. Usually Buzz is around but they are dancing so it's hard to get a photo or autograph.

They used to have a Club Buzz show there that was really cute and my daughter loved the song (I still know it by heart). Buzz used to come out after the show to meet the kids for photos and autographs, but unfortunately it's gone.

Woody is only in Frontieland if you want to meet him. Usually in front of the Golden Horseshoe or around the Big Thunder Ranch walkway.

:sunny: ,
Katie

When you first get to DL, they will give you a map, and another brochure telling you where and when you can meet the characters. When we were there the end of March, Buzz was at the Club Buzz stage every hour for about 1/2 hour or so. He did pictures and autographs. It was pretty neat for my ds. :)
Katie

woody and jesse can usually be found around the golden horse shoe. right by the 'mexican' restaraunt theres a little sitdown spot with two platforms. and sometimes instead of jesse pluto is there in his 50th getup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter