What is on top of your fridge?

A round wooden board/tray, I use it for charcuterie. That's it!

HAHA I just realized I also do have a small cabinet set back above my fridge that I totally forgot about. I have no idea what is in there ,I have not opened it in years, it is so far back it is very difficult to access. I think it has random old glassware we don't use, but I can't be sure at this point.

Curious minds want to know! Now you have to go look!

Tortilla chips. Some plastic cups. A Black Panther popcorn bucket and Captain Marvel popcorn bucket.

There is a little cabinet up there, too, but I don't know if there's anything in it because I can't reach it.

I think there's a cabinet (but why I don't understand because who actually reaches that), a bag of dog food, and chips.

A cabinet:

in the cabinet is random pots that we don't feel like getting rid of (at least they are in a box), 2 two-quart jugs we use for crystal light type stuff, cardboard 6-pack containers from the local liquor store (we do a lot of build-your-own packs and keep some just in case), a 6-pack carrier designed to keep bottles colder, and a box of old wine bottles that I swear I'll do crafts with them some day....

Soooo basically really liquor related stuff and a few fluff things in there :rolleyes1

As far as reaching I def. can't reach it so I use the step ladder if I need to get far enough into the cabinet (it's fairly deep really) but I can get on my tip toes if I just need to reach in the front part. My husband has zero issues lol.

Dust.

As a kid we used to keep cereal boxes up there but I don’t do that anymore.

I want to get some kind of sign or decorative box to put up there but I’ve never gotten around to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter