What is the best rate for the Dolphin in May?

wdwphanatic

Mouseketeer
We will be staying there on 5/16 and needed an additional ressie for 5/15. Can anyone give me an idea as to the best rate to book for that date? I remember that there was a pretty good one posted at Allearsnet a while back... Is that one still available or is there one that's even better than that?? Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Take care,
Sarah

Hotwire has had them for $81.00 night. There is a thread in this section that talks about the rates. It might be on page 2 or 3.
Good luck.

In which area is the Swan/Dolphin located -- Lake Buena Vista or Disney Main gate? What are the amenities that show up for it vs. the other 4 star hotels? Is it always the most expensive of the choices available?? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
Sarah

there is a thread on the board about hotwire it is probably on the 2nd or 3rd page now but he tells you the exact ammenities the Swan and Dolphin have.

... but do you mean that there's a thread 2 or 3 pages down on THIS board about Hotwire?? I looked all over the Hotwire site and as far as I can tell, the Dolphin and Swan are not coming up for the date I need. When I looked in the vacation-booking area for later dates, I saw the Swan and Dolphin amenities and these exact amenities are not showing up when I select either Lake Buena Vista or Main Gate areas for the date I need -- and I assume these hotels would be in one of these two locations.

I have also read that neither of these hotels is showing up in Priceline at the moment, so I guess I should try to book the ALLEARSNET rate, if it's still available.

Thanks again for the help,
Sarah

Sarah-
here is the link to the recent thread here on the DIS on obtaining the S/D on hotwire.com:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=353314

It was on page 3 of the DIS boards.

If you read thru it the OP explains all about choosing the right selection on Hotwire and pretty much has it nailed as far as getting the S/D based on the amenities that appear. Unfortunately it appears that the S/D inventory has dried up on hotwire right now so that is probably why it is not showing up for you.

HTH!

wdwphanatic......

What is the allearsnet rate? How can I find this? Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter