• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the best way to attach paper letters to fabric?

DisneyWorld Delight

No Tag For You!
We have a 4-H Booth and the backdrop will be fabric. What is the strongest/best way to attach all the lettering to it? It needs to hold up in a building for a week.

Thanks

This to That is a great website for what glue to use: http://www.thistothat.com/

Since it is for a booth (not a journal, etc) perhaps a glue is best. You don't have to worry about archival, etc.

Great website Selket!! I was going to say a tacky glue, or could you print then cut out or draw the letters on T shirt transfer paper.

What about a repositionable (meaning non-permanent) sticky tape used for scrapbooking? I think the most popular one is called Wacky Tac and can be found at any craft store. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter