What is the difference between BWV studio standard and preferred

BensWife

DIS Veteran
DH and I are looking at renting points for a studio villa. What is the difference between the Boardwalk villa studio that is standard and preferred? (looking at David's rentals website) It is a $220 difference. Thanks!

DH and I are looking at renting points for a studio villa. What is the difference between the Boardwalk villa studio that is standard and preferred? (looking at David's rentals website) It is a $220 difference. Thanks!

The difference is the view. Standard is parking lot, etc.. And preferred is garden or water view. There is also a special booking category of preferred that is Boardwalk view, which costs no additional points. Standard view villas book up VERY quickly because they cost few points for a great resort. HTH!

Standard anything at BWV is cheaper point-wise and have so-so views such as looking out on the entrance or parking lot. Preferred views are boardwalk view and pool/garden views and cost the same points. Boardwalk view and pool/garden are booking categories. Standard views are desirable because they are so "cheap" other than that there is no real difference. You pretty much need to own points at BWV to get standard views and if you are renting from David he needs to find owners that are willing to sell him their points for an 11 month booking.

Hope that helps. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter