What Is The One Thing You Miss?......

for sure...always a need a focus for a year or two down the road...that was disneyland...that vacation way down the road. but always strengthening to think it possible.

I miss cheap hotel prices for a vacation....$225 for one night at a non-resort hotel lodging on the oregon beach....used goggle map to bring up some of the dives I use to drive by...found one for 75...so booked two nights...view of sunset, but no beach just some thin line of water, but near the chinese resturant that son and I have fond memories of ordering take-...so we get to creat new memories.

other than my spouse....the doctor is the only person who I speak to and the staff, but once back on this desolate paved road...there are no more walkers, and we are huddled around our air conditioners...pretty empty here from may 1 to Nov 1.

I miss dogs on leashes on our street....easy segway into company and converstations.

I miss standing on the edge of the river wash bed cliff and watching whippoorwill take flight into the dusk sky to search out insects....they would fly around me before lifting off into the west...a few now stop by and wave their stiff wings at me when in the pool

I miss bicycle riding. However, that has been remedied because I have tried riding an adult tricycle, and I can do it! We will be renting one here on Thursday to see if I can use hand brakes. The one I rode had coaster brakes. The difference in price is about $300...so I hope I can deal with hand brakes.

I miss bicycle riding. However, that has been remedied because I have tried riding an adult tricycle, and I can do it! We will be renting one here on Thursday to see if I can use hand brakes. The one I rode had coaster brakes. The difference in price is about $300...so I hope I can deal with hand brakes.
So awesome Bobbi!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter