~what Is The Total Package You Are Paying?~

$2,355.47 for AAA. 2 adults, 1 7 yo , Nov 30-Dec 7, POR standard room, 8 day parkhopper, DDP. Need airfare and trip insurance,too.

Polynesian Garden View Room, 9 Nights 9/26 through 10/5/2008. Magic your way 10 Day Parker Hopper tickets with WaterPark option, deluxe dining for 2 adults with AAA $.

2 adults
6 nights (2/2 - 2/8)
Caribbean Beach Resort
King room
AAA discount
Booked through Dreams Unlimited
2 1 day park admissions
$1033

We were also able to get roundtrip air from Los Angeles for $294 per person and a rental car for six days for $102.12

9/18-9/28 (10 nights)
4 people (hubby, me, dd (11-adult price), ds (6)
Carribean Beach Resort - standard
Magic Your Way Plus Dining
10 day tickets with Park Hopper

-Used 40% off pin code

Total: $3359.73

Here is mine:

DH (40), Me (36), DD (7+), DS (4, will be a month shy of 5), DD (2 1/2ish)

Date-August 5th-13th 9 nights

Price-$2601.04 which includes just the room!

Plane tickets for 5-$945 Jet Blue out of White Plains

I haven't bought my park tickets yet but will eventually & they will be 5 day park hoppers with no extra's on it.

2 adults, 2 kids (9 and 7)
8/10 - 8/16 - 6 nights
POP in a standard room w/40% off code
4-day Play Pass with waterpark option
$931.62

I didn't even know I had the code! I was looking to book Ft. Wilderness and decided to take out the flyer I rec'd a month ago and lo and behold I could get 40% off at a value resort the same week.

Staying offsite (Comfort Inn LBV), booked thru expedia w/airfare.
Free shuttle to parks

Arrive 2/24, departing morning of 3/1 (6 nights)

Airfare: $755 (3 adults, 1 child - Airtran from BWI)
Hotel: $308
MYW 6 day, no hopper tickets: $835
Car thru Alamo - mid size - $141

Total: 2,039.00

Additional unknown $$ - food, souveniers...

Thought we'd try it this way this year, and consider an on-site w/dining next time!

I have to include airfare on mine as I booked through my mom's friend who is a travel agent and she just gave me the total price.
Flying Direct from Canada April 10- April 20
10 night stay at POP with preferred room and Dining Plan, 8 day park hopper with water parks
2 actual adults (me and dh) 2 children classified as adults (11 at time of trip )
$6674.25
I think that is a decent deal when I consider flying direct to Florida. My travel agent takes a low commission on our bookings.

I have to include airfare on mine as I booked through my mom's friend who is a travel agent and she just gave me the total price.
Flying Direct from Canada April 10- April 20
10 night stay at POP with preferred room and Dining Plan, 8 day park hopper with water parks
2 actual adults (me and dh) 2 children classified as adults (11 at time of trip )
$6674.25
I think that is a decent deal when I consider flying direct to Florida. My travel agent takes a low commission on our bookings.

Where are u flying out of? and how much was your flight if you don't mind me asking?

Stephanie

2 adults
6 nights (2/2 - 2/8)
Caribbean Beach Resort
King room
AAA discount
Booked through Dreams Unlimited
2 1 day park admissions
$1033

We were also able to get roundtrip air from Los Angeles for $294 per person and a rental car for six days for $102.12

who did you get your rental car through? for that price? Thanks

Where are u flying out of? and how much was your flight if you don't mind me asking?

Stephanie

We are flying out of Halifax, I don't know exactly how much the flights were I thnk $2800.00 in total??
Please don't tell me tha tI am getting ripped off

That doesn't seem too bad a price for flying direct out of Canada for 5 ppl.

Then again I don't fly out of Halifax very often. But for 5 that still seems not bad.

I wouldn't worry though, you are booked. :banana:

Have a great trip. :cool1:

Stephanie

That is the way that I feel about it Stephanie but there are only 4 of us , me , my dh and my two dd's age 11. I just want April to hurry up and get here!!

I have been stressing about flights in August as I really want to go but will probably wait till next year.

It's booked just don't worry and start the countdown.

Last year I stressed and stressed about flight cost and finally just booked. I was told I could fly cheaper out of US but was too chicken to do the drive there. ha ha

Next time I go to WDW I might fly out of US or might just fly out of Canada for a bit more, but once i book I don't care anymore :rotfl:

Stephanie

2/2/08-2/9/097 nights Port Orleans Riverside, 3 adults 2 kids, 6 day Park hopper water parks and more, DDP using a Disney Visa rewards code with small discount and free parkhopper/waterparks and more upgrade Total $3038.00

2 adults, 2 kids (9 and 7)
8/10 - 8/16 - 6 nights
POP in a standard room w/40% off code
4-day Play Pass with waterpark option
$931.62

I didn't even know I had the code! I was looking to book Ft. Wilderness and decided to take out the flyer I rec'd a month ago and lo and behold I could get 40% off at a value resort the same week.

Did you ask if you could book Ft. Wilderness? I got a code for Deluxe, but when pricing out vacations on the phone, CBR was also 40% off

Puccaw.....
ouch that seems like alot for POP.
We did the whole package thing from Canada our first trip and paid about the same as you and decided after that not to do it again.
This time I booked directly with Disney...got a canadian rate and we are staying for 9 nights at POR...I also have 2 kids that are considered adults.
We got 9 nights preferred room at POR, disney dining plan, 10 day park hoppers with water park and more included and it was 3900.00. I bought flight separate from our closest U.S departure point through airtran and it was 1000.00 for the 4 flights!!! Seriously it was going to be 3000+ for flight alone for march break from canada....we drive 1 hour more an save 2000.00!!!
total including flights for us was 4900.00 usd which is about the same candian these days...it was more than even when I paid so that was another bonus for us.
My brother is flying from Portland Maine as he is in New Brunswick and the savings were the same for them.
The markup on the canadian packages is huge...the agent isn't necessarily making the $ off you but the wholesaler who sells the package is!
But...for this time....it's done and paid and at this point you just go and enjoy it....but know for next time you can definitely get cheaper......
Canadian codes, discount codes, there always seems to be something.:hippie:

2 adults, 1 child (7 yo)
7 days/6 nights - POP - Preferred room - 11/9 - 11/15
4 day parkhopper passes w/water parks & more option
DxDDP
$2,359.35 w/40% off code

Plus Airfare for 3 RT from Boston to MCO - non stop - $747.00

We just went in Nov. 07 - weren't planning on going again until 2009 until I got the 40% off code in the mail. Definitely worth it, and were doing the DxDDP this time to boot (only did the basic last time).

can't wait........:cool1:

After reading all the posts on here, I decided to call AAA and see what they could do. I'm glad I did!

11/30 - 12/7
2 adults and 3 children (17, 7, 4)
Polynesian garden view
Park hopper (no water) and dining plan

Disney quote 5147.55
AAA quote 3621.36 Savings 1526.19

Needless to say, I am now a member of AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter