What is the worst attraction at WDW?

Which attraction at WDW most desperately needs to be replaced or even just removed?

• Stitch's Great Escape

• The Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management)

• Swiss Family Treehouse

• Universe of Energy: Ellen's Energy Adventure

• Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable

• Journey into Imagination with Figment

• Honey I Shrunk the Audience

• Sounds Dangerous

• Wildlife Express Train

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not sure why Honey I shrunk the Audience is on that list. That's pretty enjoyable.

And you should add It's A Small World to the list!

Honey is awesome IMO! Nothing like seeing a grown man scream like a little girl when the mice come out!! :rotfl2:

There Is a worst attraction??:rotfl2:. I really can not think of one,even the ones I only rides once,I still look forward to ride,and can not wait to!

I voted for Stitch. I don't even want to smell my own burps, much less someone elses....:sick:

Some of those attractions aren't great. But...

Nothing is as bad as the Dancing bears, so i cant vote.

To anyone that wants to get ride of the Swiss Family Treehouse. I hope a plague of pirates haul you off to sea (and not the Jack Sparrow kind).

I say the Backlot "tour" needs to be on that list!! Gut it, dig it out, and build me a new E ticket ride!

Nothing is as bad as the Dancing bears, so i cant vote.

I would happily sit through the Country Bears Jamboree three times rather than visit Stitch's Great Escape even once. And I'm not much of a fan of the bears...

David

I say the jungle cruise. It seems a little silly now with having AK. I know that's one that Walt built, but do kids really get excited about artificial animals that are only designed to look and act like their real counter parts?

I say the jungle cruise. It seems a little silly now with having AK. I know that's one that Walt built, but do kids really get excited about artificial animals that are only designed to look and act like their real counter parts?

I think the appeal of the Jungle Cruise is the campiness of it all, as well as the funny banter of the boat captains. I go back to this each and every trip because every ride is different, due to the different boat captains.

David

Sounds Dangerous is pretty lame. It is time for something new.

the carousel of progress has to go on that list

i know it has been around forever, but it is awful
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the COP spins forever!

My vote, none of the above.

Snow White needs to go, too scary for little ones and too lame for everyone else.

Long live COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody.....

There's a great big beautiful tommorrow, shining at the end of everyday...
There's a great big beautiful tommorrow, and tommorrow's just a dream away
Man has a dream and that's the start he follows his dream with mind and heart and when it becomes a reality, its a dream come true for you and me!

There's a great big beautiful tommorrow, shining at the end of everyday...
There's a great big beautiful tommorrow, and tommorrow's just a dream away
Man has a dream and that's the start he follows his dream with mind and heart and when it becomes a reality, its a dream come true for you and me!

I miss:
Now is the time, now is the best time, Now is the best time of our lives......

You can vote for more than one -- it's a multiple choice poll. But once you've voted, you can't go back and vote again.

David

Well crud, I wish I would have noticed that before I voted.

I voted for Stitch; my other vote would have gone to Sounds Dangerous.

I miss:
Now is the time, now is the best time, Now is the best time of our lives......

Gotta agree with you there. I much prefer the Now is the Time theme song. I believe, Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow was the original song, but was replaced in the 70's by Now is the Time. Then they switched back to the original at some point. I think CoP is a fine attraction, just desperately needs a rehab/updating. I also think Stitch gets more of a bad wrap then it deserves. Maybe due to many folks being really upset that Disney got rid of Alien Encounter? I don't know, my kids liked it and I didn't mind it at all. I think the Backlot Tour at HS should be on there. What a waste of time....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter