What is there of Baymax at Disneyland (Merchandise wise) and where?

QueenRuth

Mouseketeer
Well Kids saw Big hero 6 Monday. and my son loved it and he likes Baymax So we went to the Disney store Today and they seem to only have one item. but my son only wants him in his none orange outfit so his plain look

And we're going Monday to Disney so any info would be great Thank you,

Not much. There is a small selection in star traders right by the exit to the newer and greet (as a side note you may want to do that) and a small selection at the disney store in downtown disney. The plush Baymax is in high demand and we were told to check back in January.

Try checking DisneyStore.com. There is a Big Hero 6 page with some merchandise of the white Baymax. Supplies are not exactly plentiful right now, but should be restocked after the holidays.

My DS6 loves Baymax too. We're here now and found a few things at the toy store area of the Emporium. He ended up getting a set of figurines of all the characters. They also had a red rocket fist that you could wear on your wrist, a rubber white Baymax with projections on his belly when you moved his arm, and I've seen one t-shirt. Not much, but at least there's something. :goodvibes

The big World of Disney Store has Baymax stuff.

They also have light up Baymax balloons.

My Disneystore just got the white Baymax back in on Friday, they are almost gone today (Sunday). Most stores are getting at least one more shipment before Christmas, so try calling your local store again Mon or Tues. They can hold it for you for a day, in most cases.

Good luck! pixiedust:

they didn't have the regular baymax plush, but they had this at the parks these past few days. a talking baymax plush.

10384120_10104455863869981_3631031683732607643_n.jpg

We were shocked at how little they had of Big Hero 6. Other than Baymax balloons everywhere, there was really nothing. As someone else mentioned, there was a tiny little corner of merchandise at Star Traders and I think I saw a little bit at that one comic-book type Store in DTD (sorry! Don't remember the name). My DD was hoping for a Baymax shirt or stuffy but there was nothing of the latter and what they had for shirts was so limited. Weird since the lineup to meet Baymax and Hiro was 2+ hours at peak times.

And the fountains ( Tomorrow Land Terrace )have Baymax drinking cups.
Was this recent? I saw the Baymax sipper cups in mid-November, but when I went back on the 12/13 they no longer had them.

I think I saw a little bit at that one comic-book type Store in DTD (sorry! Don't remember the name).
My guess is that it was D-Street. They had some stuff on 12/14 (when I was there).

My DD was hoping for a Baymax shirt or stuffy but there was nothing of the latter and what they had for shirts was so limited. Weird since the lineup to meet Baymax and Hiro was 2+ hours at peak times.
I suspect it's like a lot of things; they had merchandise, but it has long since sold out. I remember seeing quite a bit of merchandise in September/October, but the supplies have steadily seemed to decline now that the movie is out.

Figment, I'm trying to remember wich trip. I was there 2 weeks ago today with DGD3. 2 weeks before that with DGS 6. I believe it was the earlier trip because we ate at TT. That would have been late Nov. Thats where I saw them. DGD and I ate corndogs. I didn't see them at the Coke corner.
Pretty sad when my memories of our trip are based on food.

Figment, I'm trying to remember wich trip. I was there 2 weeks ago today with DGD3. 2 weeks before that with DGS 6. I believe it was the earlier trip because we ate at TT. That would have been late Nov. Thats where I saw them. DGD and I ate corndogs. I didn't see them at the Coke corner.
I was on a souvenier container hunt during my mid-November trip and Baymax was only available at Tomorrowland Terrace (DL) and Award Wiener (DCA). I didn't see him at either location on 12/12-13, so I think they've sold out at this point. DLR seemed to be running low on a lot of souvenir items this year earlier than I would have expected (I didn't see any mickey Elf popcorn buckets two weekends ago either).

Pretty sad when my memories of our trip are based on food.
Food is one of my favorite things about DLR, so that's often the focus of my trips!

They had them back in stock over the weekend.

Oh...that's great news for all of the Baymax/Big Hero 6 fans! Did you happen to see if they got back the Mickey Elf popcorn buckets? I had wondered if they would get another shipment of the souvie containers before the holiday week because it seemed so early to sell out otherwise.

I was on a souvenier container hunt during my mid-November trip and Baymax was only available at Tomorrowland Terrace (DL) and Award Wiener (DCA). I didn't see him at either location on 12/12-13, so I think they've sold out at this point. DLR seemed to be running low on a lot of souvenir items this year earlier than I would have expected (I didn't see any mickey Elf popcorn buckets two weekends ago either).

Food is one of my favorite things about DLR, so that's often the focus of my trips!

I was there about the same time as Figment and didn't see any Baymax sippers either. I really wanted one. I did have the coconut tea at Award Wieners twice though, I really enjoyed it.

Oh...that's great news for all of the Baymax/Big Hero 6 fans! Did you happen to see if they got back the Mickey Elf popcorn buckets? I had wondered if they would get another shipment of the souvie containers before the holiday week because it seemed so early to sell out otherwise.

I didn't see the mickey elf buckets, but i can't say I was looking for them. I did see mickey's head mugs, which are fun, since you are drinking mickey's brains!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter