What is Value Room at AKV????

oh boy I gave the wrong information on the dis resorts forum...

I though it was only the Kuku trail.

so most of the 5th floor?

I took another look at the Memorandum of Ground & Improvements Lease for AKV. In the diagram of the Fifth Floor Ground Lease on page 4, the dark line designating the perimeter of the ground lease appears to exclude some of the AKL rooms that face the parking lot.

Lisa: That's a great catch! I think you are right that most of the parking view rooms ont he 5th floor will not be leased and will stay with the AKL. Only the furthest 6 rooms on the southwest corner facing the parking lot will be included. That means only about 2-6 of the Value rooms will face the parking lot!

-- Suzanne

Lisa: That's a great catch! I think you are right that most of the parking view rooms ont he 5th floor will not be leased and will stay with the AKL. Only the furthest 6 rooms on the southwest corner facing the parking lot will be included. That means only about 2-6 of the Value rooms will face the parking lot!

-- Suzanne
It was Lisareniff's catch (back in post #58). I went looking through the documents for any text that might describe which rooms were excluded. I didn't find what I was looking for but did find another drawing confirming what she had spotted -- that except for that one corner, only half of the Ostrich and Giraffe trails are included within the perimeter lines. So what does that do to the room count? And I wonder why those rooms are excluded?

Looks like there could be fewer value villas, but also fewer parking lot views.

Well, I'm happy that there will be less parking lot views! Cool! Those value room could be really nice for the price.

I wonder why they included those ~6 parking lot view rooms? Laundry room? Other service rooms? Did they just need a couple more? :confused3

:blush: I have the hardest time remembering the names on the documents published on the goverment websites.

I posted this on another thread but thought I would put it here as well...

Did anyone notice that only half of the Ostrich and Giraffe trails are included on this diagram? Maybe they are not taking all of the 5th floor??? :confused3
Anyone have any thoughts? Suzanne?

4dy4tvd.jpg

Lisa I do appreciate this - but I can't read it - can you or someone make it bigger?

what the heck I will just copy it to that other post.

thanks so much!!!

Lisa I do appreciate this - but I can't read it - can you or someone make it bigger?

what the heck I will just copy it to that other post.

thanks so much!!!

I don't know if there is really much to read on it (I at least I didn't find any importance). I just visually noticed from the drawing that the Ostrich and Giraffe trails were not full width.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter