What is vmk stories??

Aimbier31

theres only one thing two do three words four you.
I have heard so much about vmk stories but never really understood what it was. was it supposed to be a game? and if it was a game is it ever coming out? :confused:

I think it was set to be an expansion game based on vmk, with better graphics (3D-like) and more features.

Yavn (fake, real whatever) mentioned the game in his final installment of "Yavn speaks" but I can't really remember all the details. From what I understood though development was stopped at some point and later on the idea was abandoned, probably due to the closure of vmk.

He nagged that somebody leaked out the information...

I don't think he stated what it was or is, supposed to be.

In my opinion, I think it's going to be a game thats like a second version of VMK.. only pirated.

He nagged that somebody leaked out the information...

Yes, I do recall him mentioning the leaking.

I don't think he stated what it was or is, supposed to be.

In the newsletter there were some pictures from the characters supposedly featured in the game (I remember Pirate Vinnie) so I think it was at some point.

I asked PirateVinnie about this when I talked to him prior to VMK closing. I had never even heard of VMK Stories and thought it must be pretty important to be mentioned in the last newsletter. He said that it was going to be an activity inside VMK, like the mini-games. "Someone" had found out about it and posted information. He was mostly vague about it and then went back to his "vmk was only a promotion blah blah blah" speech.

I asked PirateVinnie about this when I talked to him prior to VMK closing. I had never even heard of VMK Stories and thought it must be pretty important to be mentioned in the last newsletter. He said that it was going to be an activity inside VMK, like the mini-games. "Someone" had found out about it and posted information. He was mostly vague about it and then went back to his "vmk was only a promotion blah blah blah" speech.

Oh thanks for the info!:thumbsup2

I thought it was a new game..not an in game addition!

And yes all the information surrounding it is vague I guess.

Sad.

so it's all dude's fault that vmk stories never came out lol jk dude

Well, maybe you shouldn't be going into the database anyway.

Well consider the fact I wasn't the first, I was just the first to see these specific images. I believe there is no rules against looking into databases, I don't think there is anything wrong with doing it. If they didn't want us to do it, they would do something about it.

Well consider the fact I wasn't the first, I was just the first to see these specific images. I believe there is no rules against looking into databases, I don't think there is anything wrong with doing it. If they didn't want us to do it, they would do something about it.

Well.. from the way he posted that newsletter, he wasn't too happy.

Well.. from the way he posted that newsletter, he wasn't too happy.

Ok,well if it was supposed to be a secret, put it in a secret database.. I am not the first to look into the database, and who really cares if we saw what they were planning..?

Ok,well if it was supposed to be a secret, put it in a secret database.. I am not the first to look into the database, and who really cares if we saw what they were planning..?

Hey off topic

where do u find the unreleased database?

and they really shouln't have had their database open, its not ur fault its VMK

Well consider the fact I wasn't the first, I was just the first to see these specific images.

You are not the first to pass this way, nor shall you be that last... oh no wait, wrong ride. Sorry! :rotfl:

true to that they would put a lock on it or something if they didn't want anyone to find it. btw does anyone know what vmk stories was gonna be like?

true to that they would put a lock on it or something if they didn't want anyone to find it. btw does anyone know what vmk stories was gonna be like?

ElectricLime said he was going to post a thing explain it, he knows all about the database :worship: :worship: :worship:

woot to electric wow i wis hi knew as much about computers as u guys

woot to electric wow i wis hi knew as much about computers as u guys

My level of computer knowledge doesn't hold a candle to Electric. I didn't go for college for that, I believe Electric did.

I found this on VMK Magic about VMK Stories from garfieldcool in a poll area.

"I went on searched Yahoo for VMK Stories. Then I noticed a site called vmk-stories.net, so I clicked on to find out it took me to the VMK homepage! This is good news because VMK has changed the address for vmk.com, instead of making another site for VMK Stories VMK is simply editing the old site to make into VMK Stories. This proof that VMK is still working on VMK Stories."

Not sure if this is true. Thought you might like to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter