What is your family's favorite dinner recipe?

Tater tot casserole

Bisquick's impossibly easy cheeseburger pie

Hamburger and Rice casserole

Tuna and noodle casserole

Our favorite is homemade Chicken Nuggets and Kraft Mac and Cheese! We could eat this a couple times a week!

To make the Nuggets I cut up 1 chicken breast per person. Toss in seasoned breadcrumbs and put out on the cookie sheet. I melt butter and drizzle on top. Bake at 400 for about 8 min (depending on how big the pieces are). Take out of the oven and turn pieces, bake another 8 min.

I have found that if I start the water for the Mac and Cheese at the same time I put the nuggets in the oven (the first time) everything gets done at the same time!!

We never get tired of a whole roasted chicken. I make one every week - a Perdue Oven Stuffer Roaster. When they're on sale I get 5 or 6!

They couldn't be easier - put the bird in the pan & wait til the plastic timer pops up to tell you it's done! I pull it off the bone & serve it with a starch (mashed potatoes, rice, stuffing) and salad or a veggie. Those side items are almost always out of a box or bag, and can be done quickly. Then I use the leftover meat to make homemade chicken noodle or chicken rice soup - which will be another night's meal, and sometimes 2 night's meals.

Moving this over to the Cooking subforum of the Creative Community.

My guys like my crockpot roast beef. I use eye of round and place it in a crockpot. Sprinkle with 1 Tbl. of vinegar. Add one envelope of onion soup mix. Top with a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup. Rinse the can with water and add to the pot. Cook on low several hours until meat is done.

I serve it with mashed potatoes and broccoli. The soup makes a tasty gravy that doesn't need to be thickened.

At the moment I'm big on the crockpot :goodvibes - check out the crockpot crazy thread for some great recipes - and I'm converting all my regular dishes to use in that:rotfl2: but in winter a nice casserole of some kind - chicken, beef, sausage - with jacket potato or a pasta dish - either bolognaise or maybe a bake with extra veg hidden. I love fish pie but DH complains its too much washing up - need to try a crockpot version to win him over I think;)

meatloaf

chicken katsu

char siu chicken

turkey burgers

taco salad

chili

broccoli-chicken casserole

baked salmon

spaghetti and meatballs

penne pasta with chicken, mushrooms and spinach

catfish

eggplant parmesan

Cobb salad

chicken or shredded beef enchiladas

and my personal favorite........

BREAKFAST FOR DINNER!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter