What Is Your Fav Dvc Resort

THEDISFANS

Mouseketeer
We Joined Dvc In 2003 And Have Had Several Great Trips To Wdw. What Is Everyones Fav Dvc Resort????

Old Key West for its style, laid back atmosphere, value and villa size. Second is BCV, where we also own, for its location, SAB and overall theming of the BC/YC/BCV resorts. Third our list would be VWL again because of its location and exceptional theming. Don't own there (yet!)

There are none so far that we do not like. Have not been to HH or SSR (next January!). But if we force rank them favorite to least favorite --

1. OKW - top DVC resort for us (tied with Poly and AKL as top WDW resorts)

2. BCV
3. VWL

4. VB
5. BWV

6. SSR
7. HH

The gaps are intentional. For example 2 and 3 are close in our minds but are clearly a different level from OKW. The resorts at the bottom are not bad, and I expect to enjoy stays at each in the future. But the attributes that put them at the bottom for us are location at HH (too far from the Disney action); and least interesting, loss of old DI at SSR.

Boardwalk Villas:

Communty Hall/Quiet Pool
Walk to EPCOT and MGM
Close to Many Excellent Restaurants
Great Pool Bar
Boardwalk Atmosphere
Jogging around Crescent Lake
Close to Mini Golf at Fantasia Gardens

HBC

We've stayed at BWV (ownership), BCV (ownership), and VWL. My favorite is BCV. My partner's favorite is BWV. We both love the overall theming, the Epcot resort area, and the sand-bottomed pool at BCV.

We're looking forward to trying out AKL next summer.

I would have to say VWL, since we are in the process of adding on there
(Keeping those fingers crossed and pixie dust flowing)

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Hi,

Mine's a tie! BCV, our home & VWL
2nd place goes to HH, only 3.5 hrs from home!!!

It depends on the purpose of my WDW vacation. If the emphasis is on VACATION-rest, relaxation-OKW. Emphasis on parks (such as at Christmas or F&G Festival)? Then it's BCV.

Mine is BWV (only for location) with OKW tied for 1st if I don't have to show guests around, DH & DD is OKW...

Too hard for me to choose!!!
We've stayed at Beach Club Resort, Coronado Springs (ok, that one was pretty mediocre for WDW), Wilderness Lodge Resort (GORGEOUS), All Star Music (pretty nice for $79/nt), BCV (LOVVVVE it!), and OKW (great value).
We're trying the BWV this time and I'm sure we'll love it too.
I guess I'm of the opinion that it's a rare person who DOESN'T like a WDW resort. They just go soooo far out of their way to make your stay "magical"!!
Each location has such a distinct feel to it, the experience is different at each one. I guess it's all in what you're looking for on that particular visit.

Since we just purchased last year and only stayed at VWL.................we would have to say VWL :)

We are staying at SSR in October, so we may change our minds then.

Our favourite resort we have stayed at by far is BWV and one of our favourites that we have not yet stayed at and can't wait to is SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter